585,914 active members*
3,724 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking > MetalWork Discussion > Tree Journeyman 250 CNC

Tree Journeyman 250 CNC

Hi Friend;
    I am having problems with this CNC, (kenel-stack, dump memory every couple hrs), have to shut it down for 30min., then work again.
    I got a hard time finding finding a repairman in northern california(sunnyvale)

for this machine. Any referals. Thanks.

Dan or Zoran @ Three S, ph # 414-570-9530. Former Tree employees, that purchased the Tree inventory when the plant shut down. They are knowledgeable about Tree and easy to work with. They may know someone in your area that could help you.

Tree machines made excellent machines, but had a lot of controller/system problems, and unfortunatley some of the controls are no longer supported.

Hope this helps..

Adobe (old as dirt)

Thanks for the info. You are correct, the machine is very nice. Very ease to use and good finish on part. Hope I can find a right guy to fix it. Thank again.

I have a journeyman 250 that had almost the same problem. The repair man told me the control was bad and for $2000 he could fix it, I went to radio shack and for $16 bought a contact cleaner/rejuvinator called DEOXIT. Removed the delta 40 control from the machine, removed all boards and memory, cleaned all conections, reassembled it, and it wokes just fine. Trees are sensitive make sure all conections are tight and all the fans are working. Let me know if this helps.