584,850 active members*
4,518 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 1 of 6 123

Keling motors & drives

Anyone using any of the keling motors or drives? How was the service? If you are using their parts, any problems?

Thank you in advance

I am using their NEMA23 unipolar steppers, about 250 oz/in. Good motors, lots of torque. Well priced.

RipperSoftware

I have one of their 425 oz/in steppers. great value, strong motor, runs smoooooth. I will definately do business with them again. Don't know about their drivers, I bought Gecks from them
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy"
    -RedGreen show.

Thanks for the info guys.
    Cutmore

Has anyone used the Keling drives? I know that with my next table I need more power than the HobbyCNC board will deliver.

How do the Keling drivers stack up to the Geckos?

Thanks,
    RipperSoftware

Pls contact with Arthur at [email protected], and Don [email protected], they are using KL8078.
    It works great.

John

I have had Good service and good experience with my motors and drives from Kelinginc. John has been very helpful when I have had questions.
    The prices are very good.
    Paul Vogt
    Charlotte, NC

I just bought 8 of Kelling 1200ozin Nema34 motors..
    The packages are on its way to me, but the service I got for Kelling ware for A++.
    Helpfull, fast answering and no problems at all with comunication...

I've gotten variuos nema 24 steppers from them all great packiging and great service the all run good, i also have 3 servos with the gecko 320k's haven't hooked them up yet though...

I ordered one of the 425oz-in 23 frame motors frm them. Shipped very quickly, and fantastic price. THe motor by the way, is excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomcow2 View Post
    I ordered one of the 425oz-in 23 frame motors frm them. Shipped very quickly, and fantastic price. THe motor by the way, is excellent.
    Amen to that. Excellent service and parts, with a great price.
    Hard to beat in my book.
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy"
    -RedGreen show.

I ordered 3x KL23-120-36

I ordered 3 of size 23 servo motors a couple weeks ago they were recieved fast and the packing was an A+... The encoders come un-installed I knew this before ordering but was surprised to find out the 2 US-Digital encoder installation tools were not included. I had the tools already so was not a big deal for me.

I just ordered there three axis kit for the cnc router im building with the 5056 drivers ill let ya know how everything goes when i getm hooked up im still thinking of getting new gecko drives though

Hi,

I bought Nema 34 stepper motors from them, twice. Each time John proved to be a customer oriented guy. Very good service. I am happy with quality and the price of motors.

Zoltan

I have two NEMA23 motor from keling i bought a while back, i have only ran one of them with a diy driver, for the project i have a hobbycnc driver.

Keling motors & drives

I have purchased 5 8078 stepper drivers, and 5 Nema 23 steppers. I am very happy with the quality of all.

I chose the 8078's over geckos so I could have an even more resolute microstep.

I also like all of the extra protection built in as well as the integral heat sink.

Will do business again for sure.

Dave.
    South Dakota.

Thank you all

Their stepper drives are actually a pretty good price. I am curious to know the cost of the KL-11078 drive.
    Drives that allow for AC are just fantastic. I hope they become more available to hobbyists.

KL-11078 drive is in production now. We will have in 20 days. Check our web site for price. http://www.kelinginc.net/KLDriver.html. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kelinginc View Post
    KL-11078 drive is in production now. We will have in 20 days. Check our web site for price. http://www.kelinginc.net/KLDriver.html. Thanks

Hi Kelinginc

what will be the of the KL-11078 drive ?

cheers

Page 1 of 6 123