585,662 active members*
3,187 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

CNC 6040 spindel control

Hey Guys.

I'n new to this forum, but will try to ask for some help.

I just got mine 6040 CNC of Ebay. 3Axis CNC 6040 1 5KW CNC Engraving Machine Milling CNC Router Machine | eBay

I think it a nice machine and so far is going well.

I can't get my spindel control set up right. Could any one please help me out.
    I watch all videos but it seems like I'm missing the right port and pin setting.

as far I understand I have to turn on the "spindel" in motor output in mach3 but I need to know what to know about: Under motor outputs I need to know what is the right step pin, dir pin, step port and dir port.
    Under output signals I need to know what is the right port and pin no to use for output 1

Will it be possible for you guys to support me with some information so I can start controlling my spindel from mach3

Thanks a lot.

Please let me know if i'm on right track and what ports and pin setting I need for this machine.

BR

Martin Lissau

Re: CNC 6040 spindel control

Here's some screen shoots I done on another forum.

Attachment 265794

Attachment 265796

Attachment 265798

Attachment 265800

Attachment 265802

Attachment 265804

Attachment 265806

Hope these help. Did see how to make them show up just a link?

Re: CNC 6040 spindel control

I have mine for less than a year. I can tell you your wasting your time. First thing that happened was my y axis bearing went out. Local $248.00 Machine supposed to have one year warranty. I contacted them they said its going to cost us to much to warranty that sorry find someone local. So they are not warranting anything at all. they are a fraud but what can you do its in a communist country. Then after I order the part and fixed it the new water cooled 1.5 800 watt spindle goes out next. Then the wiring is going bad to the x axis motor. So I have to twist the wires around for it to work right. So I went and bought one of those new Makita compact router which is actually pretty nice it fits perfect in this machine and does a lot better and is quieter and has range of 10000 rpm to 30000. All for $100 at home depot. Problem it only comes with a 1/4 collet and can order a 3/8" Has any ever heard of a way to install a 1/8" collet. cause I just bought a new set of the er 13 collets but makita says they dont carry anything is there any suggestions?