Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
Hello Mihai, from the near neighborhood
I am in Bulgaria.
Haven't been in a while on the zone ahd have missed this excellent thread. I've been thinking recently about using a DC brushed motor as a servo motor and I saw some comments from you how it can be done. I am working with Atmel uCU's for my different projects but my favorite environment is AVR Studio + WinAVR and writing the code in C. Once upon a time in the eighties and nineties of the past century Pascal was my favorite language but haven't used it for a very long time.
Is there some new development with your project? I'd very much like to build one driver even if I have to buy a BLDC motor.
Regards,
Ivan
Hello to you too! I hope that later in this autumn I will have time again for development. I will try to go for a Stm32 mcu maybe a bigger memory one, allowing us to run micro
Net. I will try to.code in C# having this way a very flexible and modern language. Probably I will allow users to select between BLDc and Dc motors and I will also try to implement flux vector control. Until then, this project will remain as it is now, I will not further develop it

Best regards
Mihai