585,930 active members*
3,649 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

buy Vacuum pump and corian dupont in Toronto

Hello everybody,

I just received my 3040 cnc machine in Toronto and now need to get a vacuum pump but being new in this city I have no idea where to go. I tried searching by google and some local sites but no results. Also I would like to find a factory that works with corian dupont and get some small parts to test. Unfortunately, it is my first time going for a vacuum pump / table and even don't know suitable parameters. My vacuum table will be less 30cm X 40cm, but what must be the parameters of a suitable pump for this please?

Anyone could point me to the right direction please kindly help,

Re: buy Vacuum pump and corian dupont in Toronto

I would not have a clue in the least where to buy a vaccum pump. But if my buddy is still at a cabinet shop I worked at ages ago... try to call Continental Cabinets (out of London, Ont.). I worked there a decade ago and was working exclusively with corian for months on one order. They went through a distributor out of Toronto I believe... but like I said that was 10 years ago.

The guy that could possibly help you would be the guy in charge of counter tops. I know Dave used to do a lot of corian tops and he got promoted super fast because he had a ton of knowledge about counter tops and specialized in corian. I can't give you their distributor's name because I don't remember it now, but Dave probably still does tons of tops and could likely tell you the best place to go for deals. Or you could likely just order corian from a local cabinet shop.

I would also suggest if you want small pieces of corian you would be best asking for throw aways from any cabinet shop that does corian tops (depending on how small the pieces you want are though).