586,024 active members*
4,505 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

New UK distributor coming soon??

I am currently in discussion with a manufacturer in China with the intention of becoming their UK based distributor. I hope to be able to supply the market with competitively priced laser cutters/engravers and offer a support service to buyers thereby removing a lot of the pitfalls associated with importing the units from China directly. Having researched the availability of these lower cost units in the UK, it would seem that there is only one outlet available that sells a machine at a sub £2500 price. Even then, this machine is, according to the distributor "unsuitable for cutting 3mm plywood".

I am currently in the process of ordering one of these machines so that i can ensure that any technical queries about it's ability and quality can be truthfully answered.

If any UK users of this forum would be interested in purchasing laser cutter/engraving machines from a UK source, please let me know. The more interest i get, the higher the probability of me going ahead with the venture.

Regards
    Steve

I would be interested to know what sort of pirces they would be.

Also very important make sure they are CE marked

Glad to lear that you are in the market for laser engraver/cutting machine. We are one Chinease company specializing in manufacture and export laser engraving cutting machine and gain good reputiation for it's high quality, lower price and good after service.
    if you are intrerested, please contact me by these
    MSN: [email protected]
    mail: [email protected]

and refer to the pictures in the attachments.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LG900.jpg   lg1200.jpg   LC1280.jpg   WK40.jpg  

wk3040.jpg  

UK distributor of lasers

Quote Originally Posted by sid8ball View Post
    I would be interested to know what sort of pirces they would be.

Also very important make sure they are CE marked
    Hi, We, CTRfuture, are the UK distributor for Redsail lasers (see other threads). We are working very closely with them for CE.
    We will be selling them very soon. email me if you want to be kept in the loop. [email protected]
    Best regards.

So do we have any prices or catalouges yet ?

Strelitzia ,Contacts with me,The precision and the price had not regretted,
    2 above machines may provide CE,

Quote Originally Posted by cweeks View Post
    So do we have any prices or catalouges yet ?
    Web site will be up in 2 weeks.
    Products for sale with good English documentation and support by the end of the month.
    We will be offering on-site support, service, and telephone/email help so customers can get the best from their machine.

Prices will range from £2000 to £12000 depending on the machine, additional options (none needed for standard use), and the level of support required. For example, we offer a 24 hour response call-out option.

Machine sizes are from 40W to 100W and up to 900mm by 1500mm work area.
    All products are to CE standard.
    best regards. Neil Pritchett (for CTRfuture Ltd)

Excellent look forward to a link. Do you intend to supply just the machines complete or will you be stocking replacment laser tubes as well ?

Laser spares from CTRfuture Ltd.

Quote Originally Posted by cweeks View Post
    Excellent look forward to a link. Do you intend to supply just the machines complete or will you be stocking replacment laser tubes as well ?
    Yes, we will stock a full range of spares. However, we do not recommend that these should be used in any application apart from their intended use within the machine they are specified for. The reason is that they represent a significant safety risk if not installed and handled properly. We can not guarantee their use in any other application or installation.

Best regards. N.P.

This is starting to sound very interesting. Can you give me rough idea of what a 40 watt tube will cost.

Laser spares from CTRfuture Ltd.

Please email me directly for specific details as we do not think this forum is the correct place to conduct personal business.
    Best regards N.P. ([email protected])

email sent

Low Cost Lasers is now trading. Our first machine has been recieved, and is performing well in tests. All machines are CE approved.

Visit www.lowcostlasers.com for further details

Regards
    Steve
    Lowcostlasers.com

Hello,
    @ Lowcostlaser...is it possible with your smallest laser to engrave ballpoints (pencil) in the plastic area, and marking text in the metal area?
    I want also engrave keyhangers in metal.
    Regards,
    Pierke