585,729 active members*
4,873 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > Chinese Machines > I need a chinese 4-axis controller for $150 or less

I need a chinese 4-axis controller for $150 or less

I wish I could spend more and don't want to elaborate on my financial situation but if absolute push comes to shove the $180 box is pretty much the absolute maximum amount I can put together.

The simple question is what boxes are a safe gamble?

A954A For Engraving Machine Aluminum Case Intelligent 4 axis CNC TB6600 5A stepper Motor Driver-in Motor Driver from Industry & Business on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Aluminum Box CNC Motor Driver Kit 4 Axis Stepper Driver Controller TB6600 5A DC12 48V with Intelligent Handle Controller-in Motor Driver from Industry & Business on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

CNC 4 Axis Stepper 5A TB6600 Motor Driver Controller Box Standard Mach3-in Motor Driver from Industry & Business on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

I just want the thing to run without trying to get something better by assembling my own controller from a kit or carefully selected parts.
    You all know how it is to have 10 different things that absolutely need to be done and half of them are 3 person jobs with just the 1 of you to do them.
    It was a year sitting on this machine after I assembled it getting together the location space, a table, a rebuilt PC that's working and so forth to get it to that point the controller failed after the first few tests lol

Re: I need a chinese 4-axis controller for $150 or less

If your existing controller is put together with separate drivers from the BOB then could just find out what is broken and replace just that part saving you money. Put some pics up of what you have to see if we can help

Re: I need a chinese 4-axis controller for $150 or less

My idea is to replace the axis controller, contact the automobile manufacturer, to save you money want to help you!
    NCH produces principally high-duty fastener,automobile parts and the precise components and parts of automobile molds. Adopting the most advanced equipment and technology all over the world,we produce the best and the precisest automobile components and parts.