585,708 active members*
3,899 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Angry Biesse Rover 22 CNC Machine

Hello everyone. First of all, happy new year ! About 5 months ago, i started working on Biesse Rover 22. And now, for almost a month, we're having a lot of problems with the machine.. Im from Serbia, and here, nothing can be solved by the employer. Everything that happens to machine, i need to fix. Now, as i mentioned, we're having a lot of problems. First, my virtual machine isnt working correctly... Every time system on virtual machine goes down, i need to copy all of the files, to assemble the drills, and everything else that goes with new virtual machine. Is there anyone who has a good knowledge of Biesse Rover 22, who can help me ? I have even more questions, but its easier to explain via Skype or any other video call

Re: Biesse Rover 22 CNC Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Shortality View Post
    Hello everyone. First of all, happy new year ! About 5 months ago, i started working on Biesse Rover 22. And now, for almost a month, we're having a lot of problems with the machine.. Im from Serbia, and here, nothing can be solved by the employer. Everything that happens to machine, i need to fix. Now, as i mentioned, we're having a lot of problems. First, my virtual machine isnt working correctly... Every time system on virtual machine goes down, i need to copy all of the files, to assemble the drills, and everything else that goes with new virtual machine. Is there anyone who has a good knowledge of Biesse Rover 22, who can help me ? I have even more questions, but its easier to explain via Skype or any other video call
    Pozdrav. Mozda mogu da pomognem. Odakle si?