Hey all, banging my head against my machine over here trying to make multiple parts without have to re-enter a work offset every go around....pretty straight forward, right?

Essentially what I have going is one mill turn project on our live tooling lathe. all i've done is copy-pasted the lot of my program underneath of the original and changed the applicable work offsets from "G54" to "G55". im trying to run 4 parts without opening the door or pressing a button. I get my G54 by touching off, and I subtract my overall material to be taken and trickle it down "G55, 56, 57".

When I run the program it makes the first part, g28, tool change, rapids to where I need it too, and then it throws an error that says my G50 is conflicting with my G96/97. The error is "699 FPU OPERR ERROR" (attached picture) Im far from an expert in the programming department but my spindle cap DOES NOT interfere with my surface speed.....in fact, i block deleted the G50 all together and still got this issue. If i reset and start from that offset manually then vuala! it runs. but i don't want to manually do that for every. single. part.

When i chase that down in my alarms page it prompts me to remedy the issue in DEBUG...which is way above my head and anybody else in the shop....

so basically, am i trying to mass produce this part incorrectly? is there a resource that explains making multiple parts from the same piece of stock without resetting of the work offset? any help is seriously appreciated
Attachment 264202