584,826 active members*
5,275 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 2 of 2 12

Re: IH / charter oak mill on a diet

I have both the old and new.

I just weighed the new column and base at 160 for the column and 180 for the base. The new column does look to be a bit lighter. The new base looks to be a bit heavier.

It will be a few weeks before I pull the old one down so I cant give weights right now.. I expect about 20 pounds or so lighter on the column and for the new base to be 10 or so heavier.
    youtube videos of the G0704 under the name arizonavideo99

Quote Originally Posted by arizonavideo View Post
    I have both the old and new.

I just weighed the new column and base at 160 for the column and 180 for the base. The new column does look to be a bit lighter. The new base looks to be a bit heavier.

It will be a few weeks before I pull the old one down so I cant give weights right now.. I expect about 20 pounds or so lighter on the column and for the new base to be 10 or so heavier.
    Hi, looking forward to seeing what the weight is. I don't know if we will ever get to the bottom of this or if it really matters. I'm jazzed with mine diet or no diet.

Indeed, when I started to drive a car I notice how he began to gain weight because my activity dropped significantly

Indeed, when I started to drive a car I notice how he began to gain weight because my activity dropped significantly. Frankly speaking, I wear, fitness watches for some years, and when I hadn't a car my daily norm of steps was around 8000. Now when I don't walk so much I/m barely gaining 2000. More than all the conditions of the body and skin deteriorated significantly and I stopped looking fit. Really, the habit to buy lattes and fast food at the gas station is a real problem, because food is the main thing that helps to regulate the weight. That's why I started to search for some advice according to the right nutrition and any diets on the internet. I found on https://www.modernfit.com/programs/n...-watchers/noom review that I find very interesting for me. So, I started this month, and I hope it will help me in achieving the goal.

Oh, hello, everyone. I am new to the forum and hope for a friendly atmosphere in your forum. Regarding the discussion question, I agree with @DanOstin. I, too, started gaining a lot of weight when I purchased my car. When I was young, it didn't bother me. But now that I'm over 35, I started paying much attention to my appearance. And even more often, I started to catch judgmental looks on my body. Two years ago, I decided to change my life. For this, I first bought it on vont.com cool smart scales. And secondly, I did not start any workouts. I did not follow any diets until I thoroughly studied all aspects of weight loss. And this approach has paid off.

Page 2 of 2 12