585,676 active members*
4,680 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 4 of 4 234

Re: UCCNC Macro sharing

Quote Originally Posted by asuratman View Post
    Do I need to learn all C language or just instruction on above folder ?
    Macro_capability_detailed.htm is a file, not a folder. Click on it and you will see what's in it. Not really instructions, just description of the functions supported by UCCNC. You need much more than that to learn, at least if you define "learning" as equal to knowing something, not just making small simple changes. Macro_capability_detailed.htm is not a teaching aid, it is intended to help those who know how to program, a user guide for programmers.

Thanks Gery and a_camera for the feedback. I just finished installing uccnc on my mill, its working ... Now, I try to program macro to customize my cnc mill, its fun if I can do it myself. UC300ETH combined with UCCNC is good and not complicated.

I need help with the mobile/fixed probe setup. I only find x,y coords in m31 part for fixed probe location. Mine is 250 mm above work area. I made it work by setting retraction to this value, but that has to be edited every time. I need a way to add a z in machine to send the second half of the m31 macro for fixed location. How do I provide that

Hey I got your screen working. I had an error caused by my retration not being fast enough. I set feed rate too low. bumped it up and the active probe error went away. this happened even with and end mill not switching probe. probably tiny filings on tip. Nice work!

Hello Mr. Andy!

Thank you so much for sharing your Tool Change Probe "Macro". Everything is working perfectly fine.

I'm new to UCCNC software, and I can't get their tool change probe routines to work.

So, I'm really happy to have found you!

Thanks again mr. Andy

Page 4 of 4 234