Hi, does anyone have the ArmSpec files to suit a Romer 1000i or a 3000i 6 axis?
I have a open ticket with Hexagon, but I've already been briefed not to expect any results as they consider the non absolute arms obsolete and are trying to push people into purchasing new arms, so I am casting around for alternatives.

I bought my arm as a unknown, I've had to do a number of repairs to it but now I can reset and home all axis & the encoders are showing as reads and stable in ArmAid, incrementing in sane ways when I move a joint and it can detect the probe and probe type, but winRDS won't start without the correct ArmAid config files.

I have tried it with some files from a newer arm, but the xyz reads are sporadic & all over the place and unstable in winrds even though it reset's and trains up after some modifications to the config files to get past the lack of 7th G axis which the newer configs were expecting. I assume this is because the newer files are expecting to read absolute encoder values and mine is the older infinity model.
If you use one of these, the files are in the ArmSpec directory of winrds or cimcore directory depending on what variant you have, or come on a diskette with the arm.
I know they won't match my arm perfectly, but I'd at least like to see it working semi functionally before paying out for a artifact to calibrate it properly, if anyone can assist it'd be appreciated.