I run a Fanuc controlled SNK rb-5vsm mill, and am getting a p/s 0194 zero return end not on reference alarm. The alarm however does not specify which axis the alarm is for. We had SNK come for a service call all last week, and at the end of the week all he said was that he couldn't find the issue and that I needed to have Fanuc come in and look at it. I have had this issue for over two weeks now. I have been on the phone with Fanuc and they have no clue what the issue is either, so before I call them in and, possibly get the same answer I got from SNK i figured i would give this one more shot on here. The machine only alarms when doing a tool call in DNC mode, and its also only doing it about once every five runs or so. I can do as many tool calls in MDI mode as I want with no issues. I single blocked through a tool call in both MDI and DNC mode yesterday T25; M6; and wrote them both down to compare (they were different). I am pretty new to the mill side of cnc so i wont know unless i ask, but should the tool call program differ from MDI mode to DNC? Could this be part of what is causing my issue? Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.
Attachment 267432