Login

Lambda 10m VK-55 II

699 DIRECTORY BROKEN
    1432 FMC HARD ALARM
    1421 VID STARTING ERROR
    1281 X ASC DISCONNECTED
    1447 FMC WATCHDOG ALARM
    742 EDITING THE PROGRAM

This is what I walked into this A.M. Has any one seen this before?? Manuals are not much help.Control boots up as normal until these alarms appear. I can navigate through the screens, but all the programs are gone and offsets look like they are in metric. I am leaning towards the FMC board because it also has a Red alarm LED lit on it in the rack.VID board has green run light. I cannot acces my directory page because the control will not come out of jog mode. I'm also not sure if the program directory is the directory that this alarm is referring to. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Mike

Re: Lambda 10m VK-55 II

Mike,

there are a few options you can try here. Its a good sign you can navigate through the screens. The directory broken alarm is definitely referring to the program storage part. FMC board is likely the cause, especially due to the watchdog alarm. If it comes down to that there is a procedure you must follow to properly swap to a new / repaired board, but we will cross that bridge when we get there. There is a way to reformat the directory, but with all the other alarms I doubt that will get you any farther. Its (mostly) safe to say your FMC board is on the way out. Do what you can to make backups of everything. The HPC1 and GMI board are the ones that have the memory storage, but you can never be too sure that it might get worse so make backups before you do anything! Do this and get back to us.
    John

hi, i have the same problem on a vk45II machine with SEICOS lampda 10M. Error 699 Directory broken error1443 SYSTEM fail error 1430 FMC / GMI card did not strat normallay. I also changed both cards but I have the same alarms. Can you help me?

hi, i have the same problem on a vk45II machine with SEICOS lampda 10M. Error 699 Directory broken error1443 SYSTEM fail error 1430 FMC / GMI card did not strat normallay. I also changed both cards but I have the same alarms. Can you help me?

hi, i have the same problem on a Hicell 23 II machine with SEICOS lambda 10L. Error 699 Directory broken error1443 SYSTEM fail error 1430 FMC / GMI card did not strat normallay, 742 Editing the program, 1445 NC softaware watchdog alarm and 1443 System fail.
    I can't save the data and my touch Edit don't work.
    The program disappeared to program list but i found them in the hard drive.
    Can you help me please?

Florian

Hi,
    I'm Mateusz from Poland i have hitahi seiki VK II 55 with seicos lambda 10M, my errors are similar to your. MITCHMAN did you fix your maschine? Could you write how to do it? Thank for eny help.

Best regards
    Mateusz

Quote Originally Posted by Mates7 View Post
    Hi,
    I'm Mateusz from Poland i have hitahi seiki VK II 55 with seicos lambda 10M, my errors are similar to your. MITCHMAN did you fix your maschine? Could you write how to do it? Thank for eny help.

Best regards
    Mateusz
    Các b?n ?ã s?a l?i 1443 nh? th? nào. Có th? ch? giúp tôi d??c không. C?m ?n

Do you have alarm 1443 on you machine? Message me your email and I can help

B?n có báo ??ng 1443 trên máy không? Nh?n tin cho tôi email c?a b?n và tôi có th? giúp

Quote Originally Posted by Tattiencnc View Post
    Các b?n ?ã s?a l?i 1443 nh? th? nào. Có th? ch? giúp tôi d??c không. C?m ?n

Quote Originally Posted by shas595 View Post

B?n có báo ??ng 1443 trên máy không? Nh?n tin cho tôi email c?a b?n và tôi có th? giúp
    May cua toi bao 1443. Ban giup toi v?i [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by shas595 View Post

my machine gives error 1443 when programming edit. Please help me. thanks.email: [email protected]