Well, few hours ago my brand new SH-350 has entered my shop.
Ordered from ebay seller (ask me in pm if you want the name), the machine arrived in a large (really large) wooden crate, directly from UK to IT in 7 days, no customs, no worries, shipped by DHL.
The DHL man was very kind and after hitting a parked car with his vehicle (no, I am not joking...) and filed all the compulsory papers, he helped with his forklift and put the crate directly into my shop. Finest service.

Attachment 268562
The wooden crate hide some EPS and cardboard box and inside the cardboard box I found her... the beloved SH-350, with all the itsy bitsy I like (u/d motorized table, air assist, latest gen dsp controller, rotary axis and so on)
Attachment 268564

Attachment 268566
some accessory was on the table (manuals, software, rotary axis) some other below (air pump, water pump, hoses...)
Everything seems arrived in a very good shape. the machine shows a good amount of debrid inside (grease, dust, eps...)
The cover lid moves smoothly guided by oleodynamic strut, the lens was tied with a red tape, parked in the origin.
Attachment 268568
the laser tube arrived in great shape, no problem, with a good air cushion protection around. still not opend it so I don't know if all the connections are good and is the laser is centered and aligned but looking at the machine and at the connections of the electronic/PSU, all seems well connected and protected with shrink tubes and blocked with hotglue in place.
Attachment 268570
the machine has the U/D motorized table, but it seems not connected to the controller but on a specific external switch. ther is something looking like a endstop switch , I guess it will stop the table to crash on the bottom of the cabinet.
Attachment 268572
Attachment 268574

the stepper motor drivers are quite good, they can cope with larger motors I think
Attachment 268604
the controller appears like a rdc644xg but the control panel seems the simple lcd control panel of the old ruida 320 dsp. Maybe in the future I could upgrade the control panel with a colour led with preview and layer management (the controller card could do it)

I am happy with my new toy but I need more more time to arrange the working set up.
At this time I am worikng on a filter (HEPA , zeolite and active carbon) and need to be sure about the ground line (being hit by 20kv should not be a good thing...)
Reallly I can't switch the machine on yet and so this oculd be a 100kg paperstopper... (I hope not) but the first impression is of a good machine. I miss a honeycomb but I will add it soon but the sh-350 apperasr heavy, well built, with good connections and no loose parts inside (I read a lot of thing like this in the forum). The interior light is achieved by a white led stripe, the various door locks are good, the lens holder has the usual air assist and a red laser pointer (not inline but an angled one, but stiil useful). The machine gives me a good sense of wellbuiltness (I think this is a brand new word)

Hope to start cutting and engraving soon

keep connected

p.s. thanks to the forum for all the advices, files, tutorials and reviews!