585,759 active members*
4,087 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 14 of 15 412131415

Re: Chinese CNC Syntec 6MA my experience

i tried to put a working file with 6 ball nose with stepover 10per cent the work is not good at all the finiching is bad
    iv changed to 6 ball nose with stepover 5 percent its bit good than it was but it takes more time
    whats the problem plz

It's hard to determine that. To me it sounds more like it is the mechanical of the machine. Is it a new machine? Is it using servos? It can be as simple as tuning some parameters and motors or it can be a mechanical issue, but either way I think you should get in contact with the builder to try to sort that out.

i tried to contact the manufacturer but they dont respond to me i bought it from china
    no its not new i woreked with it 2 years
    but coze i have another two machine i dont use a 3d work on it
    it works perffect in 2d work
    only the 3d work is bad
    its 150*300 atc machine with servo system 9 kw hsd spindle and syntec ez3
    many thanks

If the servos are set well then the precision usually comes from the mechanics or maybe even the NC file. Parameters 401 to 408 are the parameters that affect the High speed high precision settings. Maybe they were originally set too high? Usually the manufacturer settings are good, but try slowing it down and see if it is more precise. If you need references on the parameters the parameter manual is available on syntecamerica.com under support.

Quote Originally Posted by djcregan View Post
    Hi
    Thanks for your help.
    I will wait and see what Omni (manufacturer) have to say tomorrow as the after sales guy wasn't there today. I've read the Brenek article. However it seem like a sledgehammer to crack a nut because all 8 tool holders are out by the same amount so surely if X home position can be adjusted then its the problem solved as far as miss alligment is concerned .

There must be a parameter that adjust the x home position, its the one that tell the plc to move a certain increment distance forward then back after being sensed. My machine goes + direction by approx 25mm then - direction by approx 20mm. So I am wanting the "-" to be say 15 mm instead.

Should be easy if only I had the parameter number

Thanks anyway

Will post the conclusion hopefully.
    You must entrer at 881(x Axis Home) 882(y Axis Home) Flash Parameter to Adjust the Hard Home position, then check if the new values are correct Trying to get a tool, but use a MPG to go Step by Step...

Having problems getting MLCedit to run on my PC... Is there a specific trick to it?

I'm not sure what the trouble may be...
    I have been using versions 2.29.3

I'll try to attach it here

- - - Updated - - -

This should work..
    Do you have experience with Syntec?
    Do you have esperience with Ladder files?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hello SYNTEC users..
    Especially 6MB or 6MA..
    I need your help.

If you have a machine with a rotary tool changer... can you please upload your macros and ladder file here?
    all you have to do is make a backup.. (syntec usually makes a zip file) and upload it here please.

I am reverse engineering some of the comments and configurations.. to help english language users.

It would also help if you can tell me, if on the control panel.. near the ESTOP button, your CCW and CW buttons perform a function, and if the LEDs respond when you press these buttons

Thanks in advance..
    PM me if you preffer.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankmali17 View Post
    I'm not sure what the trouble may be...
    I have been using versions 2.29.3

I'll try to attach it here

- - - Updated - - -

This should work..
    Do you have experience with Syntec?
    Do you have esperience with Ladder files?
    I got it to work, must be something missing on my shop PC, so I moved it to my Office PC, worked right away.

I'm not that experienced with ladder profiles yet.
    I run a Syntec driven Machine with a Carousel type tool changer.

I have attached the Backup of the complete system for you. I would love a English translated version of it. Using Google Translate does not exactly make it understandable. :P

The CW and CCW buttons next to the E-stop on mine controls the carousel turning either way.

HEY DID YOU GET PP FOR SYNTEC FOR ASPIRE IF NOT IT IS AVAILABLE IN ASPIRE FORUM LOOK FOR IT IF YOU FAIL TELL ME I WILL CHECK MY FILE AND POST IT FOR YOU .

Hello IN-Wonder
    How long have you had your machine? and What are you trying to get to work?

Do you have pictures of the machine you could share?

It looks like you have a rotary tool changer.. and automatic material loading ?

Hey everyone..
    Be aware.. everyone's syntec setup is unique..
    If you are familiar with Mach3 for example.. you know that it is very flexible... but also it means that everyone can set up their machines and macros in totally unique and different ways.
    The manufacturers do enough.. and sometimes know only enough.. to get the result they need to complete a machine.

Unless someone is very intentional.. they don't leave any comments.. leaving you to do a lot of guessing and reverse engineering.

I have been working on my system for about a year.. about 150hours to get it pretty well deciphered.. And I am still not done.

I feel like, at the end of my process.. I should get a bit more training and start working for SYNTEC support.

What I learned so far.. is that people who sell these systems in North America know almost nothing about it in depth... they only know what the guy in Asia told them.. and the guy in Asia built them..

SYNTEC does seem very capable.. but with that comes huge complexity.

I wonder if anyone can compare it to other systems here in North America?

Quote Originally Posted by Frankmali17 View Post
    Hello IN-Wonder
    How long have you had your machine? and What are you trying to get to work?

Do you have pictures of the machine you could share?

It looks like you have a rotary tool changer.. and automatic material loading ?
    Hi Frankie

Well I got my machine just this month, and I must admit, this machine delivers all I ever hoped for.

It's purchased from Sudiao CNC Machinery Co Ltd. And the sales rep, have been very helpful in getting me started.
    Just sorry to say the Chinese do not ship a working PP for Vectric Aspire, but luckily I got one from a Friend.

I have attached a few pictures of my machine.

I have had little or no problems with the machine, worked straight out of the box,

Specs are.

4x8 work area, 12" Z axis
    Syntec 6MB
    Yaskawa 750w Servos with 10:1 planetary gearboxes on all axis.
    9HP Italian HSD ATC Iso30 spindle
    Full Vacuum Table
    Positioning Pins
    Mist Coolant system
    Central Lubrication (which actually works)

And the control box has Giant connectors on the back, for easy relocation without having the control box connected to the machine.

Very happy camper here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2019-01-03 14.14.09 - 1.jpg   2019-01-03 16.56.55 - 1.jpg   2019-01-03 16.57.03 - 1.jpg   2019-01-07 21.21.38 - 1.jpg  

2019-01-09 10.55.30 - 1.jpg   2019-01-09 10.55.37 - 1.jpg  

Looks like a very Nice machine.. .
    Mine is pretty cool... but the fit and finish on some parts left a bit to be desired.

Sudiao went all out on this one. Even painted inside and outside, which my last machine was not.

Fit is very nice, sheet metal used is thicker than on the cheaper machines, hence the weight of almost 2300kg

They did not do their best when setting up the rotary though, wasnt centered to the spindle, so the tools went in a little off center to the tool holder forks. But I have since corrected this, and now they go in almost completely in center.

Other than that, I have had absolutely no issues with the machine, and it runs just as I hoped it would.

I would like to add an Mcode for one of the buttons in my PLC ladder system, but I'm a bit hessitant just slamming in an Mcode in the PLC ladder system,

I have an output o89 I would like to be able to turn on and off automatically during a program run, it's for my dust collector.

How would I go about doing that?

Hello...
    O89 is tied to I89...
    Which is th F5 button.
    Is it assigned to something right now? A lot of machines use it for tool measuring.

You need to use outputs 0 to 15 and then tie the output to an external relay or contactor...
    Let me know if this is any help.
    PM me

Re: Tool Tip Measure ERRORS

Quote Originally Posted by interzis View Post
    Hi everyone,

I've had this machine for a while now with no major issues.
    Now, I changed one of the tools and I need to do a Tool Tip Measure. I've done it before with no issues, but now I'm getting a couple errors:

Macro 333 Z start point error alarm!
    Coordinate 27 The1NcProgramL1: Invalid macro arguments

Any ideas on how to fix this and measure my tooltip?

Thank you!
    yes I had seen this problem before, most of the time is after using the machine for a long time with out a dust collector or not cleaning your machine very day.

the problem is dust stuck in the groove of the tool sensor, the spring loaded surface of the sensor does not come fully come back up,

how to solve the problem, take air nozzle and blow air lightly in the sensor groove and push down and up on the sensor at the same time

this solved my problem

Hi, I know this is an old thread, but maybe someone can help me.

I created GCode with Fusion360, and loaded on the Syntec 6MD-H, but I get an error when I want to run the GCode. My question is, what Port processor do you guys use when creating GCode for this CNC?

I don't know about the posts for fusion but have a Vectric one. Could send it Monday if you pm me. It might be posted somewhere too, can't remember. Can't recall what more common post it is similar to.

Graham

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
    In case anyone is wondering, I'm the twin of the other gfacer on cnczone...

Page 14 of 15 412131415