585,585 active members*
4,087 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > International / Regional Forums > USA Club House > Looking for anyone in the South Florida (WPB/ FL) area to help diangnose CNC issues

Looking for anyone in the South Florida (WPB/ FL) area to help diangnose CNC issues

HI There, I am having some software (mach3) or electrical issues with my CNC. Its a hobby wood router (K2). I have scoured the forums, websites, etc... for troubles hooting to no avail. I am fairly new to this and need some help from a local expert. Please let me know if you, or perhaps a referral to someone that might be able to help. Thanks!!!!!

Re: Looking for anyone in the South Florida (WPB/ FL) area to help diangnose CNC issu

Wish I could help. I know this thread is old, but have you made any progress? We just got our first CNC machine at our shop here in Pompano Beach back in Sept. Just got it powered up last weekend :/

I am decent with g-code and know some CAD/CAM software, let me know if I can help with that stuff.