585,902 active members*
4,224 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Sr. Maintenance Technician

Job Opportunity – Sr. Maintenance Technician with The Harris Products Group, Gainesville, GA

Are you an experienced electrical and mechanical maintenance professional? Are you a resourceful problem solver and troubleshooter with a strong understanding of electrical controls, PLCs and robotic systems on production machinery? We have your next challenge!

The Harris Products Group, a growing industrial products company and division of Lincoln Electric, is looking for a Senior Maintenance Technician at our Gainesville, GA facility.

As Senior Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for completing weekly scheduled and preventative maintenance, as well as breakdowns. This involves performing fabrication, pipe fitting, welding, brazing and soldering, all while maintaining a safe work environment at all times. This role requires a strong ability to build relationships and communicate with machine operators. You must be able to not only troubleshoot, but devise a plan to resolve the problem.

To be successful in this role, you’ll need to bring mechanical and maintenance expertise and a detail-driven and team-based approach along with your:

• High School diploma/GED required, Associates degree in technical studies preferred; minimum 3 years’ experience in PLC, electrical, hydraulics, pneumatics, and mechanical for production equipment is a must!
    • Familiarity with Allen Bradley PLCs, CLC, Micro Logix, Control Logix and HMI touch screens
    • Ability to install and set up AC and DC drives
    • 3 years of experience with Fanuc Robotics and A-B Controls required; additional robotics experience, including the ability to create new programs as well as change existing programs
    • Experience with Mazak CNC equipment
    • Strong ability to understand electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic prints
    • Understanding of ladder logic for relays and PLCs
    • Resourcefulness and excellent problem solving skills
    • Exceptional ability to build strong working relationships with and among your team members
    • Strong multi-tasking and organizational ability
    • Experience in welding, fabricating and pipe fitting

The Harris Products Group, a Lincoln Electric company, headquartered in Mason, Ohio, is the global leader in the design and manufacture of gas welding and cutting equipment, industrial and specialty gas regulation equipment, and gas distribution systems, brazing and soldering alloys and welding consumables. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits as well as an environment where employees are valued for their contributions to the company and rewarded for their performance.

If you are ready for a new challenge and meet the qualifications outlined above, apply by visiting Candidate Section or send your salary requirements and a current resume to [email protected] .

Comprehensive and Competitive Compensation plus performance based bonus opportunity and Benefits that include:
    Medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401k savings, and tuition assistance
    Tobacco and Drug Free Workplace

EEO AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
    Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
    Visit harrisproductsgroup.com to learn more. No phone calls or walk-ins please.

Re: Sr. Maintenance Technician

I meet all the requirements for this job, but I am currently located overseas. I would like to know if this employer is willing to help with the process of obtaining a work permit since I do not have one ready. I must say, I feel like the perfect candidate for fulfilling this position. Thanks in advance for your answer. Greetings from Peru.

We appreciate you sharing your interest in the Sr. Maintenance Technician position with The Harris Products Group. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this position.

I understand. Thank you for responding to my inquire.