I have solidified plans to step up to a Weiss 30 sized machine, which is as large a machine as I can reasonably deal with in my shop space. I'm planning to sell my existing machine after I procure the new used machine I'm replacing it with. It's spec'd out as follows:

3 Axis control based on std breakout board and Keling 5A analog drivers. (Computer remains with me though)
4 Axis home switch only.
800 Watt Motor.
2 Speed belt drive. ( 100 - 2250, and 1200 - 5200 RPM)
Replaced Spindle Bearings (Tapered roller)
425oz Steppers on X/Y (150 IPM)
570oz Stepper on Z (150 IPM)
Ball screws on X/Y/Z single nut.

Rapid speed has never been pushed very hard. I considered 150 fast enough and saw no need to push for more.

The belt drive is all steel, and the spindle pulley is one-piece and splined to allow quill operation. It's been a really capable mill but I want the extra umph and especially Y travel I can get from the PM-30. I have some more steel work in mind and the extra mass I think will be worth it. It does not have any oil channels cut into it but it does have tram aids on the column, head, and head swivel locations. and I'm working to enclose the control system in something nicer than the plywood box it's in now.

So my plan was to price this machine at $1950.00 plus shipping. I think that would represent a pretty solid bargain given the current going price of manual mills these days. Is my price fair, or am I off my rocker?