585,735 active members*
4,971 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hitachi-Seiki HT 20SII

I'm getting an Alarm 392- Z axis TG Disconnect. How do you reset that alarm?

Re: Hitachi-Seiki HT 20SII

Hello,

check the tourqe disconnect on the Z axis, it must have disconnected. Right were the Z ballscrew connects to the Z motor. Should be a sensor floating above it.

John

Quote Originally Posted by shas595 View Post
    Hello,

check the tourqe disconnect on the Z axis, it must have disconnected. Right were the Z ballscrew connects to the Z motor. Should be a sensor floating above it.

John
    Thanks for the reply John. Looked at the connection point of the torque disconnect. Connection is good and the sensor light is on. When I shut everything down and do a restart, there are actually 3 alarms that come on. 392 ( Z axis TG Disconnected ), 390 ( Servo Pack Alarm ), and 310 ( power for servo not supplied ). If I hit reset, the 390 goes away. When I hit the standby button upon restarting, I'll get power for a split second before the 3 alarms come on and all power is lost. We've got someone coming on Monday, just trying to troubleshoot ahead of time. If you have any other suggestions, I'd be glad to try them. Thanks again for the quick response John.

Tim

Tim.

I read the alarm wrong. What is the control on this?

John

Quote Originally Posted by shas595 View Post
    Tim.

I read the alarm wrong. What is the control on this?

John
    Hi John,
    Thanks again for the reply. I was on vacation for the last week and a half. It looks like they found a problem with the end coder. Being repaired now. thanks for your help.

Tim

Quote Originally Posted by popso75 View Post
    Thanks for the reply John. Looked at the connection point of the torque disconnect. Connection is good and the sensor light is on. When I shut everything down and do a restart, there are actually 3 alarms that come on. 392 ( Z axis TG Disconnected ), 390 ( Servo Pack Alarm ), and 310 ( power for servo not supplied ). If I hit reset, the 390 goes away. When I hit the standby button upon restarting, I'll get power for a split second before the 3 alarms come on and all power is lost. We've got someone coming on Monday, just trying to troubleshoot ahead of time. If you have any other suggestions, I'd be glad to try them. Thanks again for the quick response John.

Tim
    Hi Tim
    I have same alram on my machine , can you help me to solve this issue , i hope you solved problem on your machine