584,800 active members*
4,822 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Servo Motors / Drives > aze-cc4q servo drive connections
Page 1 of 2 12

aze-cc4q servo drive connections

Attachment 273380Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0024.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	273382

Im trying to identify all the connections on the vicker servo drive, I cant locate a manual for it so if any one with knowledge of these, could you please chime in so I can get this electrical figured out.
    Thank you
    Wade

Re: aze-cc4q servo drive connections

I have Manual for Servodriver Aze CC4Q, I need help of PLC for Morbidelli U 46.

Hello, Is there any possibility to send me on my email manual for AZE-CC4Q, I am having problem finding it on net. My mail is: [email protected] . Thank you.

I am making party at now. I will send if i have time scanned version, if not, i will make pictures via camera. No scanned them, on paper at the moment. No scanner...

Hello, enjoy the party. I appreciate your help, thank you. Take easier way, I can OCR doc myself and send you PDF copy.

Here is it for public because one guy from here helped me out with PLC: AZE CC4Q Manual Phone Picture version 1.01.
    I hope it works as it should. I have no scanner, so I made fast working solution.
    http://www.piduline.ee/upload/AZECC4Q.rar
    Password: Piduline.ee

(If error non-user with link: wwwDOTpidulineDOTee/upload/AZECC4Q.rar PSW: PidulineDOTee)

I own Morbidelli U 46 COMPLETE MANUAL, Tria 6000, spares, service and so on...

Thank you very much. I download it and review without any problems. After I run it through OCR I can send you PDF copy if you want.

Hy, I don't want it back, I can do it older way - I read from paper
    Unfortunately, i added no Viruses to rar.
    One day i will scan these correctly.

All paperworks scanned, here is AZE files public: Piduline.ee

Are the AZE-cc4q drives controlled with +-10 ? If not, what is the input from controller? I cannot read Itailian...lol

Newbie to the CNC world here for the first time... I had a good friend donate a Morbidelli U15 to me. Just got it moved in a couple days ago. Just like others on this thread I'm working with the Elge AZE-CC4Q servo drives for the original servo motors. I'm planning on converting this all over to Mach3 control and am trying to wire the controls up to the servo drives. I see that a few of you all had the manuals for these drives... but it looks like the links are not working any longer. Any help is super appreciated! I am planning on documenting this process as I go and then posting the whole process once it is wrapped up.

Quote Originally Posted by mchico33 View Post
    Newbie to the CNC world here for the first time... I had a good friend donate a Morbidelli U15 to me. Just got it moved in a couple days ago. Just like others on this thread I'm working with the Elge AZE-CC4Q servo drives for the original servo motors. I'm planning on converting this all over to Mach3 control and am trying to wire the controls up to the servo drives. I see that a few of you all had the manuals for these drives... but it looks like the links are not working any longer. Any help is super appreciated! I am planning on documenting this process as I go and then posting the whole process once it is wrapped up.

I got them running on a friends machine. They use +-10v. They work well. You would need some kind of board with Mach3 that can do +-10v.

Just my 2 cents.

Bevins, thanks for the info! That is encouraging to hear that they worked well.

I will definitely purchase a Mach3 controller board with the +-10v. That is great advice.

I am still struggling to figure out what connects to what with the outputs of the servo drive terminals. Would you happen to have any thoughts on where I could find that info? Or a manual for this servo drive card?

Thanks again for the great guidance! I'm really excited to get my first CNC table up and running! Thanks for all the help!!!

Hi all,

Kind of a desperate plea for a manual or any further info on wiring this up. I’ve got this amazing machine sitting idle in my shop because I am afraid to wire up these servos wrong and make a very costly mistake. I’ve reached out to a couple repair companies and to Vickers and haven’t had any luck.

Do these run on 220v three phase? It came with three transformers and three resistors. Though I’m not sure how to wire it all up.

Does anybody have a manual that could be emailed? I am very grateful for all the helpful guidance!

[email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by kauposaarva View Post
    All paperworks scanned, here is AZE files public: Piduline.ee
    I know this thread has been cold for a long while, but I'm rebuilding an old Morbidelli U15 and converting it over to Mach3 control. It still has the three AZE drives for the DC servo motors. I'm working to get them wired up on the bench for testing and to get them running with a new Mach3 controller. When I went to the link in this post the files were no longer there.

I know it has been a long time since you've posted this, but if you still have the files, would you be so kind as to email them to me? I am having a heck of a time finding info on how to wire these drives up and any help is very very appreciated.

hello my friend. I need the manual for servodriver Aze CC4Q. I'm repair a mainboard

thanks

Hello,
    I have them on my machine too. I have some pictures of the manual but not the hole manual. My drive has the Fault LED on and the Darligton-Trans of the H-Bridge are gone. I do not find the Mistake.
    Perhaps has anyone an Idea.
    thanks in advance

Hi all,
    I have just purchased an old Morbidelli U13, and I am going to convert it to Mach3 using Kflop and Kanalog.
    I have not yet found much info regarding the Vickers AZE R3/E servo drive that is inside the cabinet, but I will post any information I can find!

Best regards
    Asle from Norway

I have the manual, I picked up my new (new to me, it was made in 1991) Morbidelli U13 with Vickers AZE servo drives. If you still need the manual, then give me a shout, I have scanned them into pdf's :-)

Best regards
    Asle, Norway

AsErBo
    Please send me the manual for Vickers AZE-CC4Q HV06/A0-R - 200/6/ DC Servo drive.
    My email is : [email protected]
    Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12