585,754 active members*
3,801 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Uncategorised CAM Discussion > Need someone to create files to work on my CNC machine

Need someone to create files to work on my CNC machine

Hey guys - New to the forum and not quite sure where to post this.

I've got a Blue Elephant ELECNC2030ATC and I'm after someone who can create files for me that will work on my machine as I have no idea how to do the CAM side of things!

I'm currently running some .ART files that I've converted to .TXT to run on the machine.

Have tried playing around with some .DXF files but I have no idea how to do the tool path etc.

This would be paid work on a 'per file' basis once we confirm the file you create can run on our machine.

If anyone is interest I'm happy to send you an example of the .ART and .TXT file I'm currently working with which would include our current tool setup etc

I've attached a photo of the kind of products we are currently building and would require files to be created for.

Many thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Arches.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by ADLBUILD View Post
    Hey guys - New to the forum and not quite sure where to post this.

I've got a Blue Elephant ELECNC2030ATC and I'm after someone who can create files for me that will work on my machine as I have no idea how to do the CAM side of things!

I'm currently running some .ART files that I've converted to .TXT to run on the machine.

Have tried playing around with some .DXF files but I have no idea how to do the tool path etc.

This would be paid work on a 'per file' basis once we confirm the file you create can run on our machine.

If anyone is interest I'm happy to send you an example of the .ART and .TXT file I'm currently working with which would include our current tool setup etc

I've attached a photo of the kind of products we are currently building and would require files to be created for.

Many thanks
    Hi there

I would be very interested in helping you out with your tool pathing. I have over 5 years experience programming for various CNC machines. I also run a post processor editing service so am well versed in getting the correct code out of CAM packages.

Please send your sample code along with a simple drawing you would like programmed and I will have it done as soon as possible. My email address is [email protected].

Kindly

Michael

Re: Need someone to create files to work on my CNC machine

Hello. I am Blue Elephant CNC.
    Can you tell me your contact information?
    I will arrange after-sales personnel to guide you. Or you can contact me.

Contact Information:
    https://www.elephant-cnc.com/
    Email: [email protected]
    Whatsapp/mobile: +86-15064026772
    E-mail: [email protected] Web: www.elephant-cnc.com
    --------------Jinan Blue Elephant CNC Machinery Co., Ltd-------------