585,956 active members*
4,281 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > X3 super X3 help locating

Smile X3 super X3 help locating

I live in Niagara Falls Ontario Canada and can not find a Canadian dealer or supplier for the Sieg X3 line of mini milling machines or any of the hobby machines lathes included in the Sieg line.
    Can anyone out there help! I am interested in a small mill and lathe and the Sieg line seems to fit the bill for a basement shop
    Any help would be greatly appreciated

I contacted Boss Tools in Windsor On. about carrying the Sieg mill and they said it hasn't been approved for sale (?) in Canada yet. House of Tools, out west, has a sale on their Force mill FRV 30-MD-25 but they want $335 to ship it to the nearest large city. You could try Busy Bee tool shop but they don't carry Siegs either.

Smile Hetherington boss tools

Thanks for the reply FMurph
    Funny you said Boss Tools in Windsor as I just spent 3 days there looking for distributors and did not find a single outlet that even knew what a mini mill was, outside of the round column drill mills that everone has. I crossed the ditch to Detroit and went to Harbour Freight and the answer that I got surprised me.... we don't carry that model... buy it on the Internet.
    I found the force machine out west and am waiting for a reply as to - do they carry the X3. The ad is definately only the X2 model.
    I will drop a line to Boss Tools (I did not find them in Windsor) and see if any thing has changed. If it can be sold out West, then it should be OK here in Ontario.
    Thanks again for the reply

House of Tools carries the Force mill which I believe is a clone of a Rong Fu mill. They do not carry the X3.

Smile force mill

FMurph
    Your right the item you quoted the number on is a clone rung-fu I went deeper into the catalogue and fond FRV-30-020. This machine looks like a clone of the X2 by sieg. All in all I still have not found an Canadian suppier for Sieg X3 or Super X3 milling machine.
    Thanks for your reply

Still looking anyone help!!!!