584,812 active members*
5,393 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > Employment Opportunity > Aerospace Manufacturer, Simi Valley, CA: 2 Positions open

Aerospace Manufacturer, Simi Valley, CA: 2 Positions open

Aerospace manufacturer in Simi Valley, CA (25mi NW Los Angeles)

Looking for an experienced machinist and an entry level shop technician/assistant

This is a small shop making prototypes and small batch production of in-house aerospace products. 4 axis milling and 2-6 axis turning and mill/turn. The parts are challenging and have tight toloerances. The machinist position is best suited for someone wth a background in mill/turn. All CNC machines are Doosan at the moment, looking to add more in the next year.

The entry-level position is best filled by an enthusiastic applicant that has demonstrated a strong interest and ability to learn. I am the shop manager and am more than willing to train the right person. A great opportunity to get your foot in aerospace and high-end machining.

Schedule is 4/10 (4 10hr days per week) 5a-3:30p Mon-Thurs
    Pay is above average for the demonstrated skill level.

The work is fun and challenging for even the most experienced machinist. The schedule is well planned so there is rarely stressful rushes.

Re: Aerospace Manufacturer, Simi Valley, CA: 2 Positions open

I would like to apply for a position. I am in the process of retrofitting my fadal with a new controller to have better precision for such parts as aerospace. The field always has interested me. I have knowledge on how these machines work and how to operate them. If any position are still open, I would like to apply for one, or come in for an interview.
    Thank you,
    Andrew

Re: Aerospace Manufacturer, Simi Valley, CA: 2 Positions open

Quote Originally Posted by brooin8 View Post
    I would like to apply for a position. I am in the process of retrofitting my fadal with a new controller to have better precision for such parts as aerospace. The field always has interested me. I have knowledge on how these machines work and how to operate them. If any position are still open, I would like to apply for one, or come in for an interview.
    Thank you,
    Andrew
    Excellent, thank you.
    Are you able to send your resume with contact information in a PM to me?

I will be happy to take a look.

Good luck with the Fadal.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk