4,657 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Parting out desktop cnc mill

Mill has a new home please delete

I sent you an Email

Can we see a current picture?

Hello,

Where are you located is I can figure shipping cost?

Wayne
    Wayne Hill

Please delete this post

I'm sorry, but without full schematics, wiring diagrams, manufacturers data sheets, etc. of each piece, including full specifications of what it was designed to do as well as how you've implimented it in your 'custom' interface, your 'kit' would probably be worthless to me. Maybe someone else would want to buy something that has already 'blown up' two computers and destroyed a mill. (I'm guessing that the mill must be destroyed otherwise you would surely be kind enough to donate it to someone who could get some use out of it.)

From all of your posts, you've stated, more than once, that you have a lemon. Why would anyone want to spend money on your lemon? It seems like a total insult that you would think that any one else would want to pay hard-earned money for your piece of crap.

Also, if it doesn't work, are you willing to travel to the new owner's site and try to fix it, as Aaron did for you? If not, it would seem that you're just out to make a quick buck - let the buyer beware!

Please delete this post

The wiring is very clean so a schematic or wiring diagrams would not be required by an experienced Gecko box builder.

I bet there would be a whole lot of people who would take that stuff off your hands. If you are just going to scrap it, why not have a cnczone contest or sweepstakes and donate the stuff for the prize. We haven't had a good contest/sweepstakes for a while. Otherwise let us know who your scrap dealer is and what time the stuff will be going to the scrap pile....I bet you can already hear the vultures circling.....

I call first dibbs. Vulture #1

As far as I'm concerned, a man who has rejected every offer of help, when that help would most likely fix HIS problem, preferring instead to deny responsibility for his own handiwork; a man who would post countless messages trying to defame a manufacturer, when ignorance on his own part was the basis for HIS problem; a man who wants others to pity him for having bought a "lemon" when, in actuallity, HE was the chief engineer who turned HIS own silk purse into a sows ear, will have no sympathy from me. There is no way that I would ever desire to be involved in any kind of business transaction with that type of man. Sorry if you take offense. I've tried to help. Many others have tried to help. But, you've made up you mind that you would rather destroy a fixable machine than to let anyone else fix that machine. Go ahead, destroy the evidence. Justify your pity party. It's your machine and your handiwork.

I would be more than happy to buy you a quality breakout board and to teach you how to properly connect your CNC electronics to your computer, if, in turn, you were willing to donate the fixed machine to a school for troubled youth.

Please delete this post