585,712 active members*
3,935 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > BOBCAD-CAM UK Support, Sales and Training

BOBCAD-CAM UK Support, Sales and Training

CNC Applications are pleased to be joining forces with Bobcadcam UK working together in partnership to provide a complete UK sales and technical support team for BobCAD-CAM helping you find the best solution for your CADCAM needs. This is a one shop stop for Sales, Free UK Support and Training.

For technical support call 0121 2883366 and ask for Peter or email [email protected]

To download the latest version of BobCAD-CAM v27 and for our latest promotions, please see our website here
    Ben
    http://www.cncapplications.co.uk

Re: BOBCAD-CAM UK Support, Sales and Training

This is a one shop stop for Sales, Free UK Support and Training.

There you go General

Quote Originally Posted by cnc.apps View Post
    Free UK Support and Training.
    ? ? ? ? ? ? Haven`t seen any of that so far, just using the Zone here for free advertising are we ? ? ? ? ?

Try helping out with peoples problems/issues on here instead of just using it for advertising, I don`t see anyone else doing it, they just try to help others, not touting for business ! ! !

Quote Originally Posted by jrmach View Post
    This is a one shop stop for Sales, Free UK Support and Training.

There you go General
    There you go jrmach

That`s what I think of him and his advertising on here

Should do the decent thing and take the thread down

Regards
    Rob
    :rainfro: :rainfro: :rainfro:

Sorry if we upset you for advertising here, it was a product / service announcement for UK customers. It will be moved.

Who was your 3 day training with? It wasn't us. If you want to discuss this further, then our number is below. We cannot control who contacts you, these emails are nothing to do with CNC Applications.
    Ben
    http://www.cncapplications.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by cnc.apps View Post
    Sorry if we upset you for advertising here, it was a product / service announcement for UK customers. It will be moved.

Who was your 3 day training with? It wasn't us. If you want to discuss this further, then our number is below. We cannot control who contacts you, these emails are nothing to do with CNC Applications.
    Well, the blokes name was Peter and that`s the name you gave to contact in your original post, heck of a coincidence but I`ll remove the references to him anyway just in case there are two Peters doing BobCAD training, possible I suppose so sorry if it is indeed not your Peter

Still doesn`t excuse the lack of Forum help though

Hey Guys

CNC applications is now working with BobCAD CAM UK for Sales Support and Training. I feel this is a good announcement similar to the one I announced about Peter a year ago. The goal is to provide better support and training to our growing UK customer based. CNC applications and BobCAD CAM UK are located in UK, so they are on the same time zone as the UK customer base.

The fact that they are offering free technical support is a huge benefit to the UK customers. I would recommend reaching out to this team, I am sure you will be happy with the service you receive.
    Al DePoalo
    Partner Product Manager BobCAD CAM, Inc. 866-408-3226 X147

Quote Originally Posted by aldepoalo View Post
    Hey Guys

CNC applications is now working with BobCAD CAM UK for Sales Support and Training. I feel this is a good announcement similar to the one I announced about Peter a year ago. The goal is to provide better support and training to our growing UK customer based. CNC applications and BobCAD CAM UK are located in UK, so they are on the same time zone as the UK customer base.

The fact that they are offering free technical support is a huge benefit to the UK customers. I would recommend reaching out to this team, I am sure you will be happy with the service you receive.
    Hi Al

Well, it could be a first if these are new people, not been impressed so far by any of the UK based sales/support/training so far

Regards
    Rob
    :rainfro: :rainfro: :rainfro: