585,667 active members*
4,091 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Community Club House > General Off Topic Discussions > Looking for business partners all over the world

Exclamation Looking for business partners all over the world

Hey! My name is Evgeniy, I'm from russian die&mold making company Izhrest Co., Ltd. Izhrest has been providing professional tool design, high quality dies and moulds and the best maintanance service for more than 12 years. We design and produce dies, metal stamped parts, moulds for plastic or rubber parts according to customers requirements. Our company is certified by management quality system ISO 9001:2008. At the present time we supply our products to big russian and overseas factories including automotive, military industry. Izhrest is interested in expanding deliveries to Europe and worldwide. Nowaday we look for dealers in your countries, we're ready to work legally according to dealership contract, if you're interested so please send me private message to talk about details. My email: [email protected]

Re: Looking for business partners all over the world

That's good, if interesting in gem processing machine, you may write to: [email protected] for details.
    www.dongtai168.com www.dongtai1688.com
    gem processing machine