I got the machine a few months ago. Got it powered up and it ran good (no electronic issues) The spindle bearings were bad however. I pulled the spindle and rebuilt it. Put the spindle back into the machine and as soon as I powered it up I got Axis alarm codes 401 434 and another 4nn code, cant remember. I tried to index the turret and it unclamped moved a little and stopped in the unclamped position. Anyways I came to the conclusion that the axis control board just happened to go out right I after I replace the spindle bearings. Just my luck. I ordered a new axis control board and I am getting the 5V light to come on the new board. And also all the axis error codes are gone.

All the check pins on the Axis control board are getting proper voltages. IE: 5V, 20V, 15V, -15V all check out perfect.

The drive ready led on the axis board is not coming on. And I am getting PCM:0615-11 code in the middle of the screen at start up even after E-Stop reset. I can not move any axis even holding down the OT release does nothing. I checked the limit switches' points on the terminal boards and I am getting 24V. Everything is checking out on the 24V lines.

In the OPR Message screen I am getting: Code 1110: Turret ZRN Required and 1003 Turret Unclamped. I tried holding down the OT release and indexing the turret but it will not move.

If I hold down the OT release for too long I will get a Spindle Drive fault code A-12. And I have read that this is not a good one to have, but powering down the machine seems to reset the spindle fault and it does not show back up unless I hold down the OT release for too long.

My understanding is that even though there are turret related alarms this should not cause the control to be in a Feed Hold or E-Stop condition, but the control is acting like there is an E-Stop condition.

I know that the 0615-11 PCM Alarm is pointing to a certain condition, but I just can not find ANY info on this specific alarm. Also the OT-B does NOT have a ladder diagram!