584,796 active members*
4,118 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Plasma, EDM / Waterjet Machines > Hypertherm Plasma > Hypertherm HT2000 with Edge Pro Controllor

Hypertherm HT2000 with Edge Pro Controllor

Hey I have a few questions im hoping someone can help me out with.
    Im trying to hook up my HT2000 power supply to my edge pro controller, some detail this a used HT2000 but everything works as far as I The edge pro controller is brand new.
    I have everything hooked up gas lines and all cables from he HT 2000 to RHF and motor control valve etc. The last cable I need to hook up is the 1x1 from the I/O pin connector on the HT 2000 to the I/O pin connector or wires coming out of the Edge Pro?
    I have read the manual but I still cant figure it out? I have used a volt meter and I can see with wires from the edge pro get power when I manually turn on the outputs
    As far as the rest of the out put X Y Z all work, its just the plasma does start up.
    If I touch lugs 9 & 15 together on the 1x1 cable coming from the plasma the touch will fire up for a second.
    If someone has some tips or could point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Re: Hypertherm HT2000 with Edge Pro Controllor

Contact Hypertherm tech service directly, explain what you need to do and they will be happy to help you with the connections. With the 2000 you will need 1. Plasma on signal, 2. Arc Transfer signal to fire the plasma....what you don't mention is your torch height control setup...they will need to know those details as well.

Jim Colt Hypertherm

Quote Originally Posted by wallisweld View Post
    Hey I have a few questions im hoping someone can help me out with.
    Im trying to hook up my HT2000 power supply to my edge pro controller, some detail this a used HT2000 but everything works as far as I The edge pro controller is brand new.
    I have everything hooked up gas lines and all cables from he HT 2000 to RHF and motor control valve etc. The last cable I need to hook up is the 1x1 from the I/O pin connector on the HT 2000 to the I/O pin connector or wires coming out of the Edge Pro?
    I have read the manual but I still cant figure it out? I have used a volt meter and I can see with wires from the edge pro get power when I manually turn on the outputs
    As far as the rest of the out put X Y Z all work, its just the plasma does start up.
    If I touch lugs 9 & 15 together on the 1x1 cable coming from the plasma the touch will fire up for a second.
    If someone has some tips or could point me in the right direction that would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Re: Hypertherm HT2000 with Edge Pro Controllor

Thanks Jim,

The height control is the hypertherm sensor THC