585,991 active members*
6,445 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > Any suggestions on reputable CO2 laser Engravers and cutter manufacturers in China

Any suggestions on reputable CO2 laser Engravers and cutter manufacturers in China

Hi Everyone,

I am thinking of importing a laser engraver and cutter from China due to the costs of such machines here in South Africa being way higher.
    The machine I am looking at has a 600 X 900 mm cutting area with a 100W Reci laser.

I will be needing it complete with water chiller, red dot pointer, adjustable bed, rotary attatchment and anything else that will be required. I will be using it for hobby at first until I am completely familiar with it but hope to use it later to bring in money and recover my costs.

Can anyone recommend a reputable make, manufacturer or distributor in China.

I will appreciate any advice and tips I can get

Thank You

Re: Any suggestions on reputable CO2 laser Engravers and cutter manufacturers in Chin

My apologies. I meant the max cutting size is 600 x 900 mm

Re: Any suggestions on reputable CO2 laser Engravers and cutter manufacturers in Chin

Hello AlanP, this is Nolan from ThunderLaser, hope my suggestion can help you.
    1. if you never use the laser cutter before, you can go to our website and watch the videos, maybe it is useful to you. laser cutter can cut and engrave many materials, like wood, acrylic, plastic, foam etc, but it can't cut or engrave on bare metal directly.
    Demonstration - Thunderlaser
    2. if you only for hobby, maybe small machine is good for you, as the price is not high. but if you need to start your business in future, 600x900mm working area is really a good choice.
    3. there are many manufacturer in China, someone is expensive and someone is cheap, it's hard to say that which one is better or worse, you should judge it by yourself, maybe you can search their company online, on cnc zone or something else.
    hope you can a good machine. Have a nice day.

Thank you Nolan. I will contact you shortly by email

ok, any question about the laser cutter machine, just free feel to contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by AlanP View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am thinking of importing a laser engraver and cutter from China due to the costs of such machines here in South Africa being way higher.
    The machine I am looking at has a 600 X 900 mm cutting area with a 100W Reci laser.

I will be needing it complete with water chiller, red dot pointer, adjustable bed, rotary attatchment and anything else that will be required. I will be using it for hobby at first until I am completely familiar with it but hope to use it later to bring in money and recover my costs.

Can anyone recommend a reputable make, manufacturer or distributor in China.

I will appreciate any advice and tips I can get

Thank You
    Dear Alanp,

Glad to meet you here! Your requirement can be came true with our 1060-100W laser machine, and our configurations same to your describtion, You can trust us because our engineers come from Golden laser and Hanslaser, quality same to them but price better! Welcome to send email to me and we'll send you the details.

Best&Rgds
    Apple
    EETO Machinery Co., Ltd
    Office 1401, Building B3, Wanda Plaza, Economic & Technology Development Zone, Wuhan, China
    Tel:400-027-1897 Fax:027-84618501
    Mobile: +86-15527861820(Whatsapp Available)
    Web:www.eetomachinery.com
    E-Mail:[email protected]

The big players I know of are G. Weike and shenhui. I've got at shenhui, but I'd try G. Weike if I had to redo. By all means try other vendors but those are 2 that I believe are well known.
    In case anyone is wondering, I'm the twin of the other gfacer on cnczone...

Quote Originally Posted by gfacer2 View Post
    The big players I know of are G. Weike and shenhui. I've got at shenhui, but I'd try G. Weike if I had to redo. By all means try other vendors but those are 2 that I believe are well known.
    Dear Sir,

You haven't heard Golden laser and Hanslaser before? In fact Hanslaser is the biggest laser machine manufacturer in China, and Gloden laser do well in NON-metal cutting,

wklaserliu Guest

HI gfacer ,

yes, GWEIKE laser is famous aorund world , thank you for news of our comapny .

Quiven from Gweike laser

www.wklaser.com
    [email protected]
    wechat:1091701353
    tel&WhatisApp :86-15698041856

Attachment 276972

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan Yang View Post
    Hi Nolan.

I have emailed you but not sure if you have received my email.
    Can you please quote me on your 600*900 laser engraver and cutter.

Hi Nolan.

Can you please quote me on your 600*900 laser engraver and cutter fitted with a 100W Reci laser plus water chiller and rotary attatchment..

Please include full specifications and cost of shipping to the
    Port of Durban, South Africa.

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Nolan.

Hi Nolan.

Hi Nolan.