585,759 active members*
4,107 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Mastercam > Post Processors for MC > mastercam post for practical cnc/wincnc

mastercam post for practical cnc/wincnc

Does anyone know of a post for a practical cnc plasma/router table
    thanks
    teacher

Have you checked with your Mastercam Reseller yet? They most likely will have something for you.
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

I called Mastercam and they are working on one for me its a farley simple code.
    I used a generic HAAS post suplied in MCX
    F100
    G0 x--y--
    G1 X--Y--
    G2 X--Y--I--J--
    G3 X--Y--I--J--
    Each line of code needs a G comand, G0 is interpited as torch off, G1,G2,G3, torch on. It's easy to edit the code on a small prg. but on a large file it sucks.
    Tnaks for the reply.
    Teacher

Quote Originally Posted by teacher View Post
    I called Mastercam and they are working on one for me its a farley simple code.
    I used a generic HAAS post suplied in MCX
    F100
    G0 x--y--
    G1 X--Y--
    G2 X--Y--I--J--
    G3 X--Y--I--J--
    Each line of code needs a G comand, G0 is interpited as torch off, G1,G2,G3, torch on. It's easy to edit the code on a small prg. but on a large file it sucks.
    Tnaks for the reply.
    Teacher

The bright side to this is that at least you will have a post you can use.
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

Teacher,
    Do you have a post but it is not putting in The G0, G1 G2 etc.... on each line.
    if this is the case send the post I will look at it for you.
    www.cad2cam.net
    Programmer/ Certified Cam Instructor

could you help a man with a post processor for a routermast 52 by camtech it is running now but sometimes i cant make it cut a simple arc im using mastercam 8.11 with a post processor mpfan or mpfadal2