I am still in the setup phase... I have the post processor working for a 3 axis mill. Next I will work on the kinematics. The setup procedure can be kind of complex, though I guess it also depends on how detailed that you want to get with it. If you want a complete machine with t-slots, guards, covers, windows, tool change arms, coolant nozzles, etc....

Its quite a bit different than regular Surfcam because the graphics are, or at least they can be rather complicated, depending on how much detail you want to put into it. The post-processors are compiled from source code. To create a post you need to manipulate the source code then compile it and then test the post, make a change, recompile then retest...

The basic posts that are included are all compiled and it doesn't appear that any source code is supplied for those posts, other than the default which is what you start out with when you click on 'create new' post processor.

If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll update with what I've been able to find out....