585,719 active members*
4,368 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Uncategorised CAM Discussion > Ezilathe Cam Program - lathetdat.txt

Ezilathe Cam Program - lathetdat.txt

Once again, always on the lookout for a lathe cam program I can understand and afford, I finally took a quick look at Ezilathe. It would seem that this program would be far more discussed than it appears to be..... I really like the flow of it. Makes sense to me more than others I have looked into, especially the price which appears to be free, and parked for download buried in the mach3 forum somewhere.

I have not cut anything with it yet as I am temporarily laid up without the use of my dominant arm/hand.... heck, I can barely type !

I've only installed the most basic of tool to the library.... a 1/8" wide cutoff with radiused edges. This has allowed me to play a little with the program visually. I would like to expand my venture but it would take me days to enter any more tool data with one arm. Does anyone have a lathetdat.txt file they would want to share? It would have been nice if some basic lathe tools had already been there, but hey, its a free program and one that really does look great !
    Chris L

Re: Ezilathe Cam Program - lathetdat.txt

I hope your arm is better now. There are copies of the Lathetdat.txt in the sample directories that contain a number of basic tools.

If you wish, and work in metric I can post a copy of my Lathetdat.txt.