585,758 active members*
4,572 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Arrow Rabbit hxlaser.com Anyone bought from this company??

I'm seriously considering the purchase of a CNC Laser from www.hxlaser.com. The model is the HX6090SN which is a 'new model' with a 60 watt tube and plan to upgrade to the 80 watt tube for another $550.

Engraving area is roughly 35 x 23 inches and the price is unbelievable compared to what an Epilog or similar setup would cost. I've inquired with them a couple times over the past 6 months and conviced they're at least not a scam company but the real deal.

Before I start sending my hard earned $$$ overseas I'm curious if anyone has used any of their systems other than the mini-engraver.

Or if there is someone who owns a different afforable laser system and recommend I look at that setup... :withstupi

I would also be interested in finding out about peoples experiences with www.hxlaser.com

Anyone? I too would like to learn about this company and laser cutter? Any experiences?

Robert

Welcome to all you first time posters......have you searched the archives.....this has been discussed many times.

I've searched the forums and everything I found was related to the small / mini systems. Those seemed to be plagued by problems but I haven't found any posts regarding their larger machines?

The problems with the smaller / mini 40 watt laser system is what prompted me to post this before I sent them $$$$$.

I am also interested for buying a amchine and waiting response on Your post but... Did You make decision for buying? I am also in dilemma between www.hxlaser.com and www.wklaser.com

Hx laser is the best price laser on the internet, But I doubt that it is worth it.
    I just bought a big one and I am in the middle of a nightmare
    I cant understand the instructions
    the water pump doesnt work
    the pci card did not work
    The transformer did not work!!
    The doors do not close properly
    They sent me a new card but the machine still doesnt function
    They have no clue what you are saying when you speak in english
    THey sent me a replacement mirror when I asked for a screw!!
    When I asked if they accept visa, they said they would be happy to meet me when I come!!

If you use this for business and you have orders and somthing malfunctions,
    I doubt that you will be back in service before a week or 2.

By the way, if someone has this machine, please tell me. I need help!!

Thanks

Why not go there to have a look!
    Perhaps you can know more information, even false information.

If your Chinese machine can't be used, tell me, perhaps I have a good suggestion.

Don't believe the false commitment, a lot of people are deceived
    I hoped demonstrates my cnc,laser and model
    www.modelcn.cn

Good news is that hxlaser now opend their US office in Dallas Texas, my contact information is [email protected] Tel 972.841.4352

I bought the HX6090SE...

Hi, have a look at the post above called "A few words about my Chinese laser...". It details my experience with Rabbit (Jinan Hengxing Laser... Co.).

As I said in that post, the case finish quality is not the most beautiful but well engineered and sturdy. The mechanics are sound and the components seem to be quite good quality. We've set up in Romania because it just entered the EU and is cheap and we had the Romanian Consul in China do a background check of the company using his local sources and they did check out ITO them being a legit company. I was very careful throughout the purchase process because I had never dealt with Rabbit before and had little to go on.

And..they have responded well to any support requests and questions I've had. Their representitive is always present on MSN mesenger most of their business day too, which helps. Despite it being a stepper motor machine. it cuts small and large curves beautifully. I have the 60W version with a 60cm x 90cm bed. I did have to tighten up some of the bolts which had loosened during shipping, but nothing serious.

All in all it does the job for us and in the 2 months we've been operating it, it's been reliable and I would venture to say, I would buy another machine from the same company if I needed one.

Bear in mind, this is a Chinese machine. It's not built like an HP plotter and seems much more "industrial", but the machine's operation and software are sound and surprisingly accurate.

See my other thread for details.

Rabbit...

By the way, I had much better pre-puchase response from the company in China than with their Dallas agent. In all fairness I only called them once when the China office was closed but did get referred back to the factory office on a technical sales question.

I would take the existence of the USA "office" with a grain of salt. In my belief, he's just a local sales agent and I doubt he offers a full local support service.

Frank, if I am inaccurate, pls correct me.

There is a company on Long Island NY. They are called world lasers WWW.worldlasers.com. They import chineese lasers. I went there to look at them and they do have a nice slection of them. I purchased one of there 36X24 machines with 60 watt laser. There retail price was around 21,000.00 the special was 15,900.00. with a litle dickering there final price was 8,900.00.
    I have the machine about 3 months and it works flawless.

I wanted to get a brand name machine the same watts and size were all near 40,000.00. at 25% of the price I could afford to get into the laser engraver field. They came out about 2 weeks ago and updated the boards and software, which I see no difference, It still works fine. If your looking for a chinese laser and need and actual person that you can speak to check them out.

Glintid
    I have to correct one thing here, We dont have agent in Dallas, we opened our US office here which is part of www.hxlaser.com and promote our sales in US and provide after-sales service in US and parts as well. we do have some distributor in europe and my office here in US would not invlove european business as we make an agreement with those distributor, as of techincal support, distributors over there will take care, I only provide limited technical support if you call me as its not my territory.

please try our laser cutting&engraving machine! www.gnlaser.com
    We are based on the Optical Valley of China. The products are good

Quote Originally Posted by kyfds View Post
    please try our laser cutting&engraving machine! www.gnlaser.com
    We are based on the Optical Valley of China. The products are good

kyfds,

I like to try your machine if the price is resonable, say comparable to Jinan's mchine. How to contact you?

thank you for your interest about my machines. I have sent emails to you to discuss the details.

I actually have had one for 2 years and it's been a workhorse. The only thing that I've had to replace was the lasertube because I used it over 1500 hours. It has paid itself off within 5 months. Great investment

Okay, well welcome calitrendz.

But, why resurrect a 2 year old thread?

Paul

Good News, Now in Mexico Rabbit Laser México.
    Please send your request to [email protected]