585,735 active members*
4,761 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Chinese laser tube manufacturers

I'm going to pull the trigger on a 600x900 chinese laser cutter from Redsail with a 90w tube, but I don't know which tube to spec.

I've hear that the Reci tubes are good, and the EFRs are better. The saleswoman at Redsail recommends the Weeglant brand because of recent problems with the Reci and EFR tubes. (They also ship a CW-3000 as standard for the 90W tubes, so I don't have a lot of faith in her.) I can't seem to find any info on the Weeglant. Anyone have any thoughts/recommendations? I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks,
    Harry

Re: Chinese laser tube manufacturers

Just make sure you can return them when they show up damaged. A large percentage of tubes not in machines are damaged at the factory :-) or shipping.

Re: Chinese laser tube manufacturers

Hi , Harry

Weeglant is a one of the laser tube factory in China . their main market is in China .
    for choosing the tube , the most important is warranty ,price and cutting result .

and for the 90W tube ,cw3000 is not good for cooling it ,especially in summer .You can
    think about choosing cw5000 chiller .there is a Refrigeration Compressor inside .better cooling.

our 9060 machine ,2850$/set
    with leetro ,awc,rd ,controller ,you can choose ,hiwin linear ,leadshine stepper motor and driver ,90w tube ,cw5000 chiller .
    usa lens etc.

Hope give you a choose to think about it .

Best regards

Frank
    co2 laser machine&parts. tubes,lens,mirrors,DSP control systems ,powers etc .
    Email/Skype:[email protected]:86-18516298692.

Quote Originally Posted by justharry View Post
    I'm going to pull the trigger on a 600x900 chinese laser cutter from Redsail with a 90w tube, but I don't know which tube to spec.

I've hear that the Reci tubes are good, and the EFRs are better. The saleswoman at Redsail recommends the Weeglant brand because of recent problems with the Reci and EFR tubes. (They also ship a CW-3000 as standard for the 90W tubes, so I don't have a lot of faith in her.) I can't seem to find any info on the Weeglant. Anyone have any thoughts/recommendations? I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks,
    Harry
    Hello Harry,

CW-3000 is not good for 90W laser tube. I suggest that you use CW5000 water chiller.

I heard that there are some problems with Reci tube recently. Our company mainly sell laser machines, laser tubes and laser power supply in Canada and USA. If you have any questions, just let us know.

Thank you.

http://www.peakofglass.com
    [email protected]
    Peak Glass Inc.
    6898 Rue Marie-Guyart,
    Montreal , QC H8N 3G6
    Warehouse: 4635 Fairway ST, Lachine, QC CA H8T1B7
    1-514-409-7176

I bought a few tubes Frank. All right