Hello,

I just bought a Chinese 4 axis CNC mill from SaleCNC. I seem to have a problem with the communication between Mach3 and the USB motion card controller provided by Sale CNC.

I followed the instructions (www.leafboy77.com) carefully and installed Mach3 (download from ArtSoft) and the USB move.dll plugin (from leafboy77). When opening Mach3 the first time I'm supposed to get a message: 'new motion control hardware sensed' and then I should be able to select the 'Xilifeng Mach3 USB motion card'. Yet this pop up never appears and Mach3 status message reads: External movement not connected. The blue Icon of the USB motion card appears in the bottom right of my screen but with the same message: External movement not connected.

I have reinstalled everything several times on a Windows XP 32 bit and now also on a Windows 7, 64 bit. Art soft clearly states Mach 3 will only work on 32 bit yet my contact at Sale CNC (giving very cryptic answers to my questions) says 64 bit should be fine.

When I unplug the USB cable Mach detects this and says: 'Error found Art Code 8877, Attempt recovery , error triggered,
Recovery doesn't work and new message appears 'Mach 3 Application has stopped working', then Mach closes

Any advice for a newbie getting rather frustrated?