585,992 active members*
5,470 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

RFQ-Polyurethane parts.

I am looking to have the attached parts turned from polyurethane. I need two of each drawing. If these pieces fit and work the way that I intend them to, there will be more orders to follow. The finish needs to be decent but doesnt have to be perfect. Please email [email protected]

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Piece1.jpg   Piece2.jpg  

The drawings have changed a bit. Maximize the viewing window for easier reading.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Piece1.jpg   Piece2.jpg  

I would be interested in quoteing this job if i could see dimensions when do you need them

Looks kind of like spring bushings to me

Do you guys realize that this RFQ is from 11-07-2006, in "MHO" it is probably dead or forgotten about!!

(nuts)(nuts)(nuts)
    SteelCutter

Duh-opps. Still might be spring bushings (How do people drag these back up?)

I am a new member trying to figure it out. But it would seem to me if the RFQ is no good outdated whatever then it should not be on there. I think they should set up a time limit kind of like an auction that way if the guy who posted the RFQ forgets to remove it. It will be deleted at the end of the time frame. This would give us an up to date list of what is avalible.

8 $ a piece, minimum order 10000 parts. Shore 90A is that OK? shipping ex-works,India, Freight Fedex,to pay basis!
    Chan Luci, Techie
    www.custompartsonline.com