585,560 active members*
3,579 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > Commercial CNC Wood Routers > need help what would be the best cnc machine and software for sofa frame cutting

need help what would be the best cnc machine and software for sofa frame cutting

18mm plywood.
    Looking for a combination of vacuum pump and roller hold down to make sure no pieces move, slip.
    Want something good, reliable, fairly easy to use, to do maintenance on.
    We are going to use this strictly for sofa frames on plywood. Drilling holes for t-nut screw inserts. that is it.
    Do not have a big budget, want something affordable, simple and reliable that will do the job.
    I have posted other threads about machines from china, anyone know of any good reliable north american counterparts

Re: need help what would be the best cnc machine and software for sofa frame cutting

Hi There

This is Jackie from China .We are the manufacturer of CNC products for years .We have this type machine 1325 Vacuum table with roller holding down device .

If you are interested ,please contact with me ,I will be happy to offer you a detail information and good price .

My skype:jackieshen118 ,my whatsapp:008615359332701 and email :[email protected] .

You can reach to me via any of these contact information .

Have a nice day .

BR

Jackie

Re: need help what would be the best cnc machine and software for sofa frame cutting

Hi Mr Delrio

Good day to you .

This is Jackie from China .We are manufactuer of CNC products since 2004 .We have developped hundreds of different function machines .This machine 1325 vacuum table with Roller holding down device ,we also

build it .If you are interested ,please contact with me .

My skype: jackieshen118 ,whatsapp and cell:008615359332701 .

I can give you some detail information .......

Hi Jackie
    What machine do you have
    [email protected]
    Strong vacuum with roller hold down is required and we also need a program to design parts and create nests on
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by jackieshen118 View Post
    Hi There

This is Jackie from China .We are the manufacturer of CNC products for years .We have this type machine 1325 Vacuum table with roller holding down device .

If you are interested ,please contact with me ,I will be happy to offer you a detail information and good price .

My skype:jackieshen118 ,my whatsapp:008615359332701 and email :[email protected] .

You can reach to me via any of these contact information .

Have a nice day .

BR

Jackie

HI Jason

Thank you for the info .

I have send our machine info to your email ,please check .

Have a nice day.

BR

Jackie