584,830 active members*
5,655 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Electronics > Leadshine > Leadshine technical support available on CNCzone.com
Page 1 of 3 123

Leadshine technical support available on CNCzone.com

Leadshine is glad to announce that we will start to provide technical support on CNCZone to users who have bought from us directly, or through our authorized distributors out side of China at Distribution Network. As the largest stepper drive and easy servo (closed stepper) system designer and manufacturer in the world, Leadshine products have been widely implemented in tens of industries including very high sales in CNC industries (mills, routers, plasma, lathe, laser cutter, waterjet...). Because the popularity of our products, there are a lot of replicas and fake Leadshine products sold online from eBay, Amazon... For this reason, Leadshine will not provide technical support or warranty to products bought through those source. You are welcome to post your questions here in this Leadshine forum. You can also go to Leadshine website at www.leadshine.com or www.leadsihineusa.com to find manuals, software, datasheets..., which could help to solve your technical issues.

Re: Leadshine technical support available on CNCzone.com

Glad to see a presence here from Leadshine.
    I recently purchased the following items from Americanmotiontech.com which is linked from your website.
    ES-MH23480 Easy Servos
    ES-DH1208 drives
    CABLEH-RZ5MO cables
    CABLEH-BM5MO cables

My question is that the cables were described as "shielded" but when I peeled back the heat shrink on the end of the jacket I cannot see the typical braided shielding.
    What is you take on that fact?
    Is it shielded or not?

Thanks,
    Rob

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

Hi Rob
    Thank you for purchasing Leadshine products .
    The motor power cable is not shielded ,but the encoder cable is shielded. you can check it .
    Any other problem ,kindly leave me message or email me .

John
    [email protected]
    Leadshine Technical Support

How can we know is it fake or not? I bought from ebay HBS507 driver and 573HBM20-1000 motor but I cannot find manual or software for that drive.

Regards,
    Marijan Jakara

Hi Marijan
    Leadshine is No.1 for stepper products in China,anf there are many fake products online .we don't have anti-counterfeit label on products ,so i am not your products are Leadshine or not .
    And HBS507 driver and 573HBM20-1000 are sold for Chinese local market ,not for international market .so please contact your supplier firstly , i think they will send the information as you want .
    If you like Leadshine products ,please contact Leadshine directly or Leadshine distributors . we have many distributors in many countries. i think you will get good after sale service and good products .

Hi I have the Leadshine HBS86H driver and the HBS507 driver. I can run them both with Protuner fine however when I use my mach3 motion controller only the HBS507 is turning the HBS86H will not turn. Do you know why this is? maybe it needs higher step/dir signal voltage?

Thanks,
    layman94.

Quote Originally Posted by mjakara View Post
    How can we know is it fake or not? I bought from ebay HBS507 driver and 573HBM20-1000 motor but I cannot find manual or software for that drive.

Regards,
    Marijan Jakara
    Hi I bought the same driver off of ebay also. If you are English speaking this may help you.

- For the manual just go to Leadshine Technology - Home and download the manual for the ES-D508 drive. They are the same as far as I can tell and I have had no problems using it.
    - If you want to use Protuner (I tried the ES-D508 version it did not work for me) you are going to have to go to www.leisai.com. It will be necessary to have the Leadshine Technology - Home
    webpage open at the same time.
    - The leisai page is ONLY in Chinese so you will have to navigate using the leadshine.com page as a reference.
    - You will find the protuner for the HBS series version 1.3 download this. This is also ONLY in Chinese.
    - To use this you will have to get the manual for the ES-D series protuner for reference it has the same layout.

Hope this helps.

regards,
    layman94

Hi mjakara I recently purchased the same motor and driver COMBO from EBay HBS507 would you be able to email me the software for that driver or a direct link to do so myself. I went to www.leisai.com and was unsuccessful.
    Thanks in Advance

Hello,
    How to wire THC Proma SD with Leadshine MX4660? I use plasma cutter cut70 Stahlwerk. Thanks.

Here are the addresses for the Leadshine protuner for ESD-508 and HBS507

ES-D508 protuner

- ES-D Series Easy Servo Drives / Closed Loop Stepper Drives | Leadshine

- it looks like the same drive , but it didn't work for me.

HBS507 protuner

- http://leisai.com/product/detail.asp...odecode=101030

- It is under HBS507_setup. it is 14674KB

- It worked for me though it is in Chinese only. I just downloaded the manual for the ES-D series and navigated with that, It is the same layout.

ES-D508 protuner manual

-http://leadshine.com/productdetail.aspx?type=products&category=easy-servo-products&productype=easy-servo-drives&series=ES-D&model=ES-D508

-it is under ES-Dsm_V1.0.pdf

regards,
    Layman94

Hi I have a mx3660. The instructions say to use a shunt regulator to be used. Any recommendations on a shunt regulator?

I have a MX3660 bought through XZero as part of my Raptor CNC package. It has run well since I began using it last November. Today, out of the blue, it my CNC stopped and the limit switch lights dimmed, I smelled electrical burning coming from the MX3660. My power supply seems to be fine, and my smooth stepper will run if I disconnect the power at the MX, so it seems like it has failed for some reason. How do I initiate warranty service?

Quote Originally Posted by Layman94 View Post
    Hi I bought the same driver off of ebay also. If you are English speaking this may help you.

- For the manual just go to Leadshine Technology - Home and download the manual for the ES-D508 drive. They are the same as far as I can tell and I have had no problems using it.
    - If you want to use Protuner (I tried the ES-D508 version it did not work for me) you are going to have to go to www.leisai.com. It will be necessary to have the Leadshine Technology - Home
    webpage open at the same time.
    - The leisai page is ONLY in Chinese so you will have to navigate using the leadshine.com page as a reference.
    - You will find the protuner for the HBS series version 1.3 download this. This is also ONLY in Chinese.
    - To use this you will have to get the manual for the ES-D series protuner for reference it has the same layout.

Hope this helps.

regards,
    layman94
    Layman94. Have you tried to use ES-D508 driver (witch is International version of HBS507), save the settings to file from english version of ProTuner just to open Chinese version of ProTuner and load the setting from the file to HBS507?

Theoretically it schould work.

Sent from my SM-T815 using Tapatalk
    ------
    Martin

I have a Camaster cnc, Why would leadshine MX4660 drive blow from hittng the estop. This seems to be a common problem. Any fixes woul be appreciated

hutch...
    It is well known that dc steppers generate voltage when they are moved when not under power. Numerous drives on numerous brands have blown when axes are moved by hand. Imagine the current generated if the machine was executing a rapid move of a few hundred inches per minute and the estop was activated, which of course removes power to the drives. Once the back EMF gets into the drive, it lets the magic smoke out. Blown drive.

2 fixes: 1) Forget about the estop and use the spacebar. Too many users think that the Estop is the "everyday stop", its not, never has been. 2) Search for and find the Leadshine tech document that specs a couple $40 aluminum caps, or an even more expensive shunt to absorb the generated voltage, and install one setup.
    Gary Campbell CNC Technology & Training
    GCnC411 (at) gmail.com www.youtube.com/user/Islaww1/videos

Quote Originally Posted by islaww View Post
    2) Search for and find the Leadshine tech document that specs a couple $40 aluminum caps, or an even more expensive shunt to absorb the generated voltage, and install one setup.
    http://www.cnczone.com/forums/attach...2&d=1447075158
    Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Thanks Gerry....
    You have a mind like a steel trap!
    GC
    Gary Campbell CNC Technology & Training
    GCnC411 (at) gmail.com www.youtube.com/user/Islaww1/videos

Just decent Google skills. I'd never seen that info before.
    I was curious, so went looking for it.
    Gerry

UCCNC 2017 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html

Mach3 2010 Screenset
    http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM - CNC Dovetails & Box Joints
    http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Hi ,
    I bought a 3x BLM57130-1000 and ACS306 the problem :
    do not make a complete revolution during the reverse direction (like backlash)

I tried the ProTuner program (from Leadshine )but without result .
    (soon I will attach a video)
    Please Help!!!!
    Simone

this is the video
    is BLM57180-1000 and ACS606 same BLM57130-1000

Page 1 of 3 123