585,974 active members*
4,256 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Laser Engraving and Cutting Machines > Laser Engraving / Cutting Machine General Topics > Laser cutter for Aluminum plates and Acrylic plates in one machine

Talking Laser cutter for Aluminum plates and Acrylic plates in one machine

HI everyone,

I'm about buying Laser Cutter for our workshop. I'm working in a company which mostly use Aluminum and Acrylic material to build our automation products.

So I need your suggestion, what type of Laser cutter that I need to buy to cut Aluminum Sheet ( I usually use 1 to 2 mm of Aluminum sheets and hopefully can cut 3 mm as well) and also Acrylic Sheet (from 1 mm to 12 mm).

And AFAIK, CO2 is for non-metal material and Fiber laser is for metal material. But I heard that some Laser cutting machine have both type of laser head, so it can cut both metal and non metal. Please CMIIW, because I'm newbie in laser cutting experience.

I prefer to have middle grade price of laser cutter machine which cost around ( 10,000 USD to 80,000 USD) and the work space that I need is around 2.5 m X 1.5 m, and I hope that I can find "good reviews" machine, especially about the after sales service (please remember, I'm in Indonesia).

Please help me

Re: Laser cutter for Aluminum plates and Acrylic plates in one machine

Quote Originally Posted by Yordanu View Post
    HI everyone,

I'm about buying Laser Cutter for our workshop. I'm working in a company which mostly use Aluminum and Acrylic material to build our automation products.

So I need your suggestion, what type of Laser cutter that I need to buy to cut Aluminum Sheet ( I usually use 1 to 2 mm of Aluminum sheets and hopefully can cut 3 mm as well) and also Acrylic Sheet (from 1 mm to 12 mm).

And AFAIK, CO2 is for non-metal material and Fiber laser is for metal material. But I heard that some Laser cutting machine have both type of laser head, so it can cut both metal and non metal. Please CMIIW, because I'm newbie in laser cutting experience.

I prefer to have middle grade price of laser cutter machine which cost around ( 10,000 USD to 80,000 USD) and the work space that I need is around 2.5 m X 1.5 m, and I hope that I can find "good reviews" machine, especially about the after sales service (please remember, I'm in Indonesia).

Please help me
    Hi Yordanu,

Good day! The machine you metioned for cutting both metal and non-metal called mixed laser cutting machine, but in fact this machine can only cut metal like carbon steel, stainless steel and galvanized sheet, but can't cut brass and aluminum materials, in order to meet your requirement and try most to save your money, a 2500*1300mm 120W Co2 laser cutting machine and a 2500*1500mm 750W YAG laser cutting machine will be the best choice, one can cut Acylic up to 20mm and one can cut Aluminum up to 3mm. The prices of them will not exceed $50000. If you have interest about the details, please just send email to me.

Best&Rgds
    Apple
    EETO Machinery Co., Ltd
    Office 1401, Building B3, Wanda Plaza, Economic & Technology Development Zone, Wuhan, China
    Tel:400-027-1897 Fax:027-84618501
    Mobile: +86-15527861820(Whatsapp Available)
    Web:www.eetomachinery.com
    E-Mail:[email protected]