585,877 active members*
3,004 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Any Fanuc Karel people here?

I'm trying to figure out how to send files throught the RS232 port of my Fanuc robot. I'm haing trouble with the OPEN and WRITE commands. Anyone here done any Karel programming?

Quote Originally Posted by BobM3 View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how to send files throught the RS232 port of my Fanuc robot. I'm haing trouble with the OPEN and WRITE commands. Anyone here done any Karel programming?
    What controller?
    RF, RH,RJ..

what software version?

Sean

Hello

You may be able to adivice,,,, i also havea fanuc robot arm

I have the task of modifying a welding (arc mate) robot in to a painting robot (my paint is water based so don’t worry). Anyway I am wondering for starters wich robot is better for my application the 100i or the 120i and with what controller, the gun that is going to be used will not weight more than 20 lb.

Can some one please advice, I will really appreciate it, I also need information on how to choose the valves I will be using to work with the gun etc.
    Does anyone know if this has already been done somewhere?

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by axbalin View Post
    Hello

(my paint is water based so don’t worry).

Thanks again!

Paintshop robots spraying waterborne are still Class/Div rated for good reason.

NOT advised.

Sean

Hi I need the help for can programming a robot Fanuc S-420F with control RH the version Karel is 2.2... Idont know how program, Can I help me? mi email is [email protected]