584,865 active members*
4,809 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Autodesk CAM > Inventor HSM Post Processor for SCM Pratix S-15 N 3-axis router

Question Inventor HSM Post Processor for SCM Pratix S-15 N 3-axis router

Hi,

I am looking for an post processor I can use with Inventor HSM. I have a 3 axis SCM Pratix S15 N. I am currently using Xilog Maestro. It saves programs as .pgmx files. It posts programs to the KVARA controller as .iso files. It handles multiple programs in the controller as .iso files with the addition of a file called mix.xxl and sheets.xxl.

If someone could either provide me the file or direct me to resources so I may create one of my own, that would be greatly appreciated. We are trying to migrate away from Xilog Maestro and standardize on Inventor HSM.

Thanks,
    Nasar.

Re: Inventor HSM Post Processor for SCM Pratix S-15 N 3-axis router

Hi,

for the xilog controller you can use this post. It is generic post from the instalation. Generate xxl file which you can load to the xilog. If you wanna compile xxl files to pgm i can send you program which can covert this.

Write me PM, i cannot add file to the message

Re: Inventor HSM Post Processor for SCM Pratix S-15 N 3-axis router

Hello Nasar, I'm Pablo.

I have the same problem, I have a Pratix S and I need the post for Autodesk Fusion. Did you solve this? Could you help me?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nasar123456 View Post
    Hi,

I am looking for an post processor I can use with Inventor HSM. I have a 3 axis SCM Pratix S15 N. I am currently using Xilog Maestro. It saves programs as .pgmx files. It posts programs to the KVARA controller as .iso files. It handles multiple programs in the controller as .iso files with the addition of a file called mix.xxl and sheets.xxl.

If someone could either provide me the file or direct me to resources so I may create one of my own, that would be greatly appreciated. We are trying to migrate away from Xilog Maestro and standardize on Inventor HSM.

Thanks,
    Nasar.