585,992 active members*
5,238 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

RFQ: golf putter prototype

Hi,

I have a putter design I need to have a prototype cnc milled for. It is 5 seperate pieces.. a body, 2 screws, faceplate, and face anchor, which would be made of 6061 aluminum (body, screws and anchor), 303 stainless (screws), and brass (faceplate).

I have the parts both in ironcad scenes and exported as parasolid files, which I can send as needed.

If testing goes according to plan I will be producing it in small quantites, perhaps 100/month, but right now I just need one complete assembly for testing and proof of concept.

If you would be interested in taking this on please let me know.

thanks,

-Eric

Hi Eric,
    I use SolidWorks and Autoesk MDT, and Inventor. If you can send me some files would be more than happy to quote.

Chip

Sounds interesting

We do alot of prototyping please send files to [email protected] and I will give you a quote.

We would be happy to take a look at this.E-mail to
    [email protected]

Eric
    we use MasterCam here and can import most any file.
    if you would like a Canadian quote, please email the files to [email protected]
    thanks
    Phil

email me the cad files and I'll gladly take a look.([email protected])
    thank you
    Mike
    [email protected]
    www.hessemachine.com

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by erobbins View Post
    Hi,

I have a putter design I need to have a prototype cnc milled for. It is 5 seperate pieces.. a body, 2 screws, faceplate, and face anchor, which would be made of 6061 aluminum (body, screws and anchor), 303 stainless (screws), and brass (faceplate).

I have the parts both in ironcad scenes and exported as parasolid files, which I can send as needed.

If testing goes according to plan I will be producing it in small quantites, perhaps 100/month, but right now I just need one complete assembly for testing and proof of concept.

If you would be interested in taking this on please let me know.

thanks,

-Eric

Hi Eric

go to our website www.northsimcoetool.ca . We do things like this daily. Send the rfq to the general account and someone will quote it for you.

Eric,
    We would like to see if we can help you. Please send us your files.
    Thanks, Dave
    [email protected]

RFQ Putter

We use AutoCAD, Inventor and MasterCAM. Send a file to [email protected]. Happy to give you a quote.

Hugh

Hi Eric,

We work on many prototypes and also full production runs. Have worked for Ping also. If you wish us to quote on your project, would be happy to. Please send files to [email protected]

Thank you in advance,
    Stef

Send me the iges files I can Help you.

[email protected]