584,837 active members*
4,824 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Hitachi Seikis > Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support
Page 2 of 9 1234

Re: Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support

already solve my problem, thanks
    shas595

hello how to backup ladder on Micon 16-2?

@Guhl

I sent you a PM - take a look

John

i need electric drawing and pc parameters for hitachi seiki va45 fanuc 11mf mfy 1986
    regards

I will see what I can find for you

John

Hello, I have a problem with my vm50 (lambda 10m controller) during pallet change the emergency button was pushed . Now to do anything I need to do the referencing of all Axis , but the Y Axis is locked and cannot move either way. In system info IT says that Y is interlocked . Also when machine is turned on ,the table is moving up like it was preparing for the pallet swap. Any help would be appriciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Muciek View Post
    Hello, I have a problem with my vm50 (lambda 10m controller) during pallet change the emergency button was pushed . Now to do anything I need to do the referencing of all Axis , but the Y Axis is locked and cannot move either way. In system info IT says that Y is interlocked . Also when machine is turned on ,the table is moving up like it was preparing for the pallet swap. Any help would be appriciated.
    Hello,

You are going to have to home the APC - first. Did you try the APC home button? If That's still stuck you will have to use the Mainteance codes to get everything back in place

John

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by shas595 View Post
    Hello,

You are going to have to home the APC - first. Did you try the APC home button? If That's still stuck you will have to use the Mainteance codes to get everything back in place

John

Hmm, I didn't saw a button like that on the control panel here are pictures of the control panel
    Attachment 385688
    When I try codes for pallet clamp M90x it does nothing, but says that I need to reference axis before or referencing was incomplete (I can do the Z and the X). I didn't tried the M998 and M999 codes for mainteance, will that work without the referencing 1st? Is there any combination to "cancel" that pallet change during the machine boot?

The APC origin button is on the smaller panel on the APC side of the machine. Yes the M998 will work, if it doesn't you can open the control cabinet and there is a hard switch to force maintenance mode on

John

The APC origin button is on the smaller panel on the APC side of the machine. Yes the M998 will work, if it doesn't you can open the control cabinet and there is a hard switch to force maintenance mode on

John

Here's the APC panel photo, only those buttonsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	20180202_213522.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	385690 , I will try the M998 code and report.

EDIT:
    I tried the M998 and M999 but is does say that referencing is incomplete. I looks like I will have to disassemble that panel and look for that switch.I will do that tomorrow. Then what should I do?

John

Than You very much John, I found the switch and corrected it with M codes. I have one more question, is it normal that the machine does have the Y axis + towards the operator( Y+ south, Y- north) , we bought it recently and I get hang on with it.

Glad you got it working.

Yes that is normal for the Y+/home to be towards the operator

Glad you got it working.

Yes that is normal for the Y+/home to be towards the operator
    Is there a way to expand somehow memory on this controller (lambda 10 vm50 machine, but on motherboard IT says vm40) ?, Right now it does have 1000m of memory which is roughly 400kb.I tried running program straight from the pc by rs232(tape option) but its cannot transfer fast enough to have fluid motion od machine. On menu it says that dnc od not valid, can this be activated?

Wysłane z mojego Redmi 4A przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hello John
    I work for a company that has 6 Hitachi-Seiki HG400III's and several lathes. Our HG's are all ageing and in definite need of repair and our sources of service are becoming few. Do you have experience with HG's? Where are you hailing from?

hola
    necesito manual de maquina seiki vm40 vertical machining

Hello
    I need manual seiki vm40 machine vertical machining

Recently I have encountered a problem with rs232 communication , I was able to send files from machine to pc but not other way. To Fix the communication I have resoldered new mc1488 and mc1489 on pc motherboard near rs port. After taking the chips and measuring them one was corrupted. It was 98 machine with 97 computer they were SMD

Hello

I am about 5 min from you from the looks of it! Send me a PM with your contact info and Ill message you

John

Quote Originally Posted by richlaw View Post
    Hello John
    I work for a company that has 6 Hitachi-Seiki HG400III's and several lathes. Our HG's are all ageing and in definite need of repair and our sources of service are becoming few. Do you have experience with HG's? Where are you hailing from?

Hi, I have just purchased a HC630 with Fanuc 15M and Micon16-ii. The sequencer battery was flat and I changed that and cleared the error but still had a SUM CHECK error. The ladder that displays is not as shown in my manual so we think the ladder must have been lost in the memory that was powered by the discharged battery. Subsequently when trying to investigate the ladder was in ladder mode and switched the switch on the bottom of the Micon16 card. When I switched it back the display changed and now shows what looks like a listing of the registers in the CPU and an * prompt. This reminds me of the low level command screens of microprocessor operating systems I used to work with in my Z80 days.
    Can you help with the commands to get the controller back up and then advice on how to get the correct ladder loaded in?
    Was there ever a manual for repair of the Micron16-ii?

We have hitachi seiki HC400, the problem is A,B phase table alarm. Could you help us? what must we do?

All,

I have decided after many requests to start doing on-site service locally (in the New England area). I can be contacted via email (PM me with info) and respond very quickly, and if the problems get more intricate, I can offer help by phone. If that doesn't help then I can make the trips. I have been servicing these machines for many years and are familiar with the i80, MX3, LX3, Seicos II & III, Micon II & III, Sigma 16, 18 & 21, Fanuc RC4/RB6 (and many other Fanuc based), J300 and the very fun Lambda 10L/40L controls. I have many parts available as well as software (ladders, EPROM programs, parameters) to help you out in any situation. Contact me anytime; I have helped many many people get their machines up and running both in the US and abroad.

John

Quote Originally Posted by pjhindin View Post
    Hi, I have just purchased a HC630 with Fanuc 15M and Micon16-ii. The sequencer battery was flat and I changed that and cleared the error but still had a SUM CHECK error. The ladder that displays is not as shown in my manual so we think the ladder must have been lost in the memory that was powered by the discharged battery. Subsequently when trying to investigate the ladder was in ladder mode and switched the switch on the bottom of the Micon16 card. When I switched it back the display changed and now shows what looks like a listing of the registers in the CPU and an * prompt. This reminds me of the low level command screens of microprocessor operating systems I used to work with in my Z80 days.
    Can you help with the commands to get the controller back up and then advice on how to get the correct ladder loaded in?
    Was there ever a manual for repair of the Micron16-ii?
    Hello

Send me a PM with you email and ill help you out

John

Page 2 of 9 1234