584,814 active members*
5,207 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Hitachi Seikis > Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support
Page 6 of 9 45678

Re: Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support

john
    Hi I need some help I been trying to transfer a program from my desk top to my cnc lathe using DNC4U (RS232 ) but for some reason is not loading in the machine
    I already set the parameters according to the book ,the book said only how to change parameters, but I don’t know if I need to do something else in the machine .
    Is anyone familiar with the machine or its controls? I would appreciate the help.
    1998 lathe hitachi Seiki HT20j Seicos control (YASNAC)
    thanks

Don't know how close the HT20 is to my VK45 but I had to create a custom serial cable per this diagram from Hitachi Seiki (document SV03-999-62-006)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	431618

Dancy do you have a phone number from hitachi seiki ? or how do you got the document to create custom cable?
    thank you

From years of collecting, Literally from all over the world. Hitachi never published this class of information and even 20 years after they closed their doors, it's very hard to find. I tell you what, if I get to the point of purchasing a new machine, I will not buy one from a company that will not supply complete service details. Another area that pissed me off. When delivered my mill was capable of machining a helix. But Hitachi chose to disable that feature and would charge extra to "turn it on" (set a flag in memory!). I could see upgrade charges that required the addition of parts but that was absurd.

You might try calling Mori Seiki. The have some parts and information.
    us.dmgmori.com (855) 364-6674

If you need specific info let me know. I have most if not all of their technical bulletins and service data

John

Quote Originally Posted by Leon2001 View Post
    Dancy do you have a phone number from hitachi seiki ? or how do you got the document to create custom cable?
    thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dancy View Post
    From years of collecting, Literally from all over the world. Hitachi never published this class of information and even 20 years after they closed their doors, it's very hard to find. I tell you what, if I get to the point of purchasing a new machine, I will not buy one from a company that will not supply complete service details. Another area that pissed me off. When delivered my mill was capable of machining a helix. But Hitachi chose to disable that feature and would charge extra to "turn it on" (set a flag in memory!). I could see upgrade charges that required the addition of parts but that was absurd.

You might try calling Mori Seiki. The have some parts and information.
    us.dmgmori.com (855) 364-6674
    Thanks for your reply I’ll call mory seiki. Because I’m getting frustrated.

The article written on your website is very good. All information is correct and accurate. Thanks
    http://cbtfarnav.com/category/ipl-12-t20-2019/

Very good forum for healthy discussion

https://dynamicfertility.com/

@shas595 I sent you a PM I'd love some help with some issues please.

John (shas595)I am working through some problems on an HC500 that has I believe a MICON 16 Seicos II but my rev comes up as “*** V.10 L.04 ***”, any idea what I have? I have corrected a "SUMCHECK" error by reading this forum, and have found an input that should be on and is not, I am troubleshooting the machine using the ladder and would like to edit the ladder, which I have tried using "F3 Program" but it the control asks for a keyword code, and entering the bit number just results in he “cannot manage” message and I have to turn off write enable and then the power to exit the menu so, before I make a huge mistake it would be good to have some guidance, can you point me to some documentation? is there such a thing as a MICON (programming) manual?

Quote Originally Posted by PeterEsControls View Post
    John (shas595)I am working through some problems on an HC500 that has I believe a MICON 16 Seicos II but my rev comes up as “*** V.10 L.04 ***”, any idea what I have? I have corrected a "SUMCHECK" error by reading this forum, and have found an input that should be on and is not, I am troubleshooting the machine using the ladder and would like to edit the ladder, which I have tried using "F3 Program" but it the control asks for a keyword code, and entering the bit number just results in he “cannot manage” message and I have to turn off write enable and then the power to exit the menu so, before I make a huge mistake it would be good to have some guidance, can you point me to some documentation? is there such a thing as a MICON (programming) manual?
    Hello!
    Send me a PM with your email address and I will assist you.
    John

Dan,
    I have a Hitach Seiki HC500 Fanuc 11M with a Micron 16 I fixed the SUMCHECK error by simply updating a timer up a second or tenth of a second it turns out, and we thought everything would be super, until we tried to run the spindle. In going through the ladder I found that there is an internal bit 0120 which is attached to a "slide door closed" switch which we cannot find on the machine. I know which "bit" to "force on" or flag to set/turn on, do they have a specific location where that flag is turned on? Do you know how to set flags? or edit the MICON ladder?

I saw and really appreciate your post for backing up your ladder! I will do it soon, hopefully before I mess up my ladder.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Peter.

I need some help troubleshooting a 1981 hitachi seiki 3ne 300 lathe. After power up and hydraulics are turned on the machine stays in not ready state. The motor led on the control panel stays illuminated. Also the ptcl led stays on the Fuji spindle drive. Can anyone help me?

Hello. I have a Hitachi seiki VM40III machine with a seicos MYIII control. After replacing the button membrane, the machine stopped turning on when the auto key was in the position. when the key is in Hand - it turns on. after switching on, I return the position of the key to avto - error 3000 servo off appears. I can't understand what's the matter. Additional 24V power supply is present. parameter 3503 in the hand position - 1, in the auto position - 0. Parameter 3005 is always -0. There is a video where I can see the problem, I don't know how to attach it. Any help would be welcome. [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Elizev View Post
    Hello. I have a Hitachi seiki VM40III machine with a seicos MYIII control. After replacing the button membrane, the machine stopped turning on when the auto key was in the position. when the key is in Hand - it turns on. after switching on, I return the position of the key to avto - error 3000 servo off appears. I can't understand what's the matter. Additional 24V power supply is present. parameter 3503 in the hand position - 1, in the auto position - 0. Parameter 3005 is always -0. There is a video where I can see the problem, I don't know how to attach it. Any help would be welcome. [email protected]
    Hello,
    I just Sent you an email take a look

Hitachi Seiki Repair - Support VS40

Can Anyone help me for Restoring Parameter Backup file on Hitachi seiki VS40 as I as unable to do it properly even I having a parameter backup.

Re: Hitachi Seiki Repair - Support VS40

Quote Originally Posted by Sanket_85 View Post
    Can Anyone help me for Restoring Parameter Backup file on Hitachi seiki VS40 as I as unable to do it properly even I having a parameter backup.
    Hello!
    Send me a Private Message with your e-mail address and I will help you out

John

John
    Searched lot but I Didn’t understand Haw to make PM can you please reword me on [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Sanket_85 View Post
    John
    Searched lot but I Didn’t understand Haw to make PM can you please reword me on [email protected]
    No worries, I just sent you an email

Hello i'need to set spindle orientation on Hitachi Seiki yasnac i80 can you help me please?

Page 6 of 9 45678