584,879 active members*
5,408 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Hitachi Seikis > Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support
Page 8 of 9 6789

Re: Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support

Hello, I have an issue with finding parameters on disconnecting LNS bar feeder from Hitachi Seiki HT23II. We bought used lathe and it was coming with bar feeder, we don't need the bar feeder and trying to remove it from Hitachi system but cannot find where. Please help

Quote Originally Posted by partsq View Post
    Hello, I have an issue with finding parameters on disconnecting LNS bar feeder from Hitachi Seiki HT23II. We bought used lathe and it was coming with bar feeder, we don't need the bar feeder and trying to remove it from Hitachi system but cannot find where. Please help
    Hello!

PM me your e-mail address and what the control is and I’ll assist

John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi everyone

I have same problem.

Can anyone advise me about this problem and setting up(commissiong) this machine?

I need all pararameter , SLbus table, ladder , AB phase , timer , counter, table.
    Machine Hitachi seiki model HT20S, control SEICOS LB Mark2 ,
    M16-II Ver 7.5.

The baterry died and the machine not ready.

My email: [email protected]

Hello,

I have Hitachi Seiki HT20R III with Seicos L Multi,
    I would like make conection bar feeder.
    Can you help me anybody.
    thank you

Adam
    Last edited by nemad668; 12-31-2021 at 10:26 AM.

NO TOOL OR PALLET CHANGE AFTER REPLACING MAIN -C BOARD ON HG400-III WITH FANUC 15MB CONTROL.
    ANONE WHO CAN HELP.
    THANKS,
    MARKR123

Hello,i have a hitachiseiki HS500 SEICOS SIGMA10M machine, it data lost, who can help me, please send for me SRAM BACKUP FILE and SYSTEM DATA SAVE file
    My email: [email protected]
    Thanks all

Hello
    I sent you an email - take a look
    John

Hi everyone. want to ask. hitachi seicos NR23III Seicos A10L. using PC9821. all data is lost. I tried setting up PC and NC parameters. result X and Z axis function. but zeroreturn cannot confirm (zeroreturn LED is off). deceleration process normal and stop. already setting the zeroreturn procedure but result not OK. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by shas595 View Post
    All,

I have decided after many requests to start doing on-site service locally (in the New England area). I can be contacted via email (PM me with info) and respond very quickly, and if the problems get more intricate, I can offer help by phone. If that doesn't help then I can make the trips. I have been servicing these machines for many years and are familiar with the i80, MX3, LX3, Seicos II & III, Micon II & III, Sigma 16, 18 & 21, Fanuc RC4/RB6 (and many other Fanuc based), J300 and the very fun Lambda 10L/40L controls. I have many parts available as well as software (ladders, EPROM programs, parameters) to help you out in any situation. Contact me anytime; I have helped many many people get their machines up and running both in the US and abroad.

John
    my name is mark .we have a hicell ca30 with a adu50f1i drive.we keep getting a 821 -t axix current over alarm.its on the turret axis .we have had the servo motor -(dfsm-3020-502a ) totally rebuilt .it showed a burnt stator.the motor last about a month than we have same alarm.we have had the drive checked muliple times.also replaced power cable.we are at a loss as to what to do.do you travel to michigan?thanks ,mark.

Hello John,
    I have a Hitachi Seiki Hiturn 20SII with the KV40 Turret. Some of the tools release fine and some push out just a bit.
    Do you have a adjustment procedure or solution?

Hi John
    Looking for help Hitachi Vk45 seicos MIII control
    Alarm 2a30 spindle up to speed detect abnormal
    Alarm 2a27 spindle zero speed detect abnormal
    Occurs at low speed 100 rpm or less when trying to
    tap
    Any explanation on what these alarms are detecting
    Thank you Noel

Hello

Send me. pm with your e-mail and I’ll assist

Thank you John
    My email [email protected]

I sam still having this problem. Is there anyone who knows a service tech that can help me?
    my e-mail is [email protected]
    thank you in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by markr123 View Post
    I sam still having this problem. Is there anyone who knows a service tech that can help me?
    my e-mail is [email protected]
    thank you in advance.
    Mark - I’ll send you and email

John

I have a 20SII that has a al-1 500/310 error and I am having trouble finding any actual issue's with the machine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. My Email is [email protected]
    Last edited by cstillso; 06-29-2022 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cstillso View Post
    I have a 20SII that has a al-1 500/310 error and I am having trouble finding any actual issue's with the machine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Hello - send me a PM with your email and I’ll assist

John

Hello, my name is Achileas and I am from Greece. My problem is that my CNC lathe , a Hitachi Seiki HT II model 1994 control Seikos L Multi) gave me attention page after booting that a battery for ACGC RAM emptied. That on June/22. I changed it and worked until last Monday that the attention page came again. I changed a couple of batteries with no luck. For now I keep machine on power so I don't loose parameters and ladder. Is there another battery that needs change or the problem is bigger? How can I download the parameters and ladder so I don't loose them after battery's death. Any help could be useful and appreciated.

Hello I am Achileas and I am from Greece. I own a Hitachi Seiki HT II with Seicos L Multi control made in 1994. My problem is the RAM Battery. I got an attention page on June 2022 that I needed to change the RAM battery. I changed it with no problem. Last Monday I got the message again. I have changed a couple of new batteries but the message comes again every time I boot the machine. For the past 2 days I don't shut down the machine because I am afraid that I will loose parameters and ladder. Is there another battery that needs change or there could be an other problem? I am downloading NC programs to a laptop through an RS232 cable. How can I download parameters and ladder?
    Any help would be useful and highly appreciated.

Hello I have a hitachi ts15 . Was running last week powered off for a move to remove another piece of equipment . Hooked electric back up today , power on and receive three alarms . F300,f306,f307 . The machine is only a 2 axis machine . When I hit reset f307 goes away . Is it considering the c axis orientation the fourth ? Also if it is the batteries where are they located as I don’t see a compartment in the main cabinet and are the batteries readily available ? Any help would be greatly appreciated . Thanks

Page 8 of 9 6789