584,874 active members*
4,908 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Hitachi Seikis > Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support
Page 5 of 9 34567

Re: Hitachi Seiki Repair / Service / Support

Does anyone know the parameter to turn on the M8 (mist) option and the macro option? It's for a Matsuura MC-510V with a Yasnac MX-3 control. A options parameter list would be great if possible.

shas595 (John?)
    short question for you. On a hitachi Seiki Micon-16, Seicos-II, when the battery dies you loose slbus data and parameters. Is the ladder lost or does that happen because of other problems?

Dan

Hello Dan,
    If John can not help you. WE would be happy to assist it sounds like you need a reload on your seiki. Let us know if you need any information about your machine or parts as we have a vast inventory of parts available. [email protected].
    -A.J

Hello Vanki if you still need help with your VS50 we have parameters as well as loading procedures amongst parts for your Seiki machine. Contact us directly at [email protected].
    We will be happy to assist.
    -A.J

Dan
    Yes that is correct. When the battery goes you lose it all

PM me if you need more info
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Dancy View Post
    shas595 (John?)
    short question for you. On a hitachi Seiki Micon-16, Seicos-II, when the battery dies you loose slbus data and parameters. Is the ladder lost or does that happen because of other problems?

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hitachi-parts-usa View Post
    Hello Dan,
    If John can not help you. WE would be happy to assist it sounds like you need a reload on your seiki. Let us know if you need any information about your machine or parts as we have a vast inventory of parts available. [email protected].
    -A.J
    Thanks AJ;
    short question: is the ladder lost on battery failure?

I have a doc from Hitachi that implies no.
    SV03-999-62-010 instructs how to swap the ROM chips

Quote Originally Posted by Desertrunner View Post
    Hi all,
    I have a Hitachi Seiki VM40 and I want to redo the electronics, so the plan is to replace X, Y & Z drive motors and drives and only keep the current spindle and spindle drive which are Fanuc, the motor is A06B-1003-B300 and the Control unit is A06B-6044-H103. I am not fused about being able to tap and cut threads so if someone could suggest a simpler spindle I would be happy to change. Sadly I don't have any circuit diagrams as I had someone else helping and they dropped off the edge of the world with my books.
    Plan is to use Centroid equipment were possible.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Tony
    It is better to change the AC servo spindle motors and drivers too, to get the best performance and best compatibility.
    http://cncmakers.com/cnc/controllers/CNC_Controller_System/CNC_Retrofit_Package.html

Quote Originally Posted by Hitachi-parts-usa View Post
    Hello Dan,
    -A.J
    AJ...your email box is full

hello ,i lost my Hitachi Seiki TF-20 Powermate sram,i need you help! can someone send it to me? or i can pay for it , thanks!! my gmail :[email protected]

hi i have a problem on a vk45II machine with SEICOS lampda 10M. Error 699 Directory broken Can you help me?

Quote Originally Posted by alfredosindona View Post
    hi i have a problem on a vk45II machine with SEICOS lampda 10M. Error 699 Directory broken Can you help me?
    Yes send me an PM and I will help you out

John

I sent you a message take a look
    John
    Quote Originally Posted by alfredosindona View Post

dear friends,
    i have hitachi seiki vm40 with seicos my3...
    after on:
    it cannot to booting because : motion rtc unready...alarm,
    the 5. led (akku) is dark !!
    i replaced the akku , but the alarm no changed
    can anybody write to me what is the problem ?
    i have no parameters ( if they lost…i think that)
    can anybody send the procedure to mend machine and
    can anybody send the parameters?

regards, kiss

I need service on ht25s and ht 23s nethier machine will start alsovg45 please contact Dave at sterling precision at 860-564-4043

Does anyone have the parameters required to turn on some of the options on the YASNAC MX3 control? I have a Matsuura MC-510V and have contacted Matsuura who said it's no longer supported and that they would try to get the information from Yaskawa who said the same. I'm out of options as far as getting them from the manufacturer as it's no longer supported and am looking for help keeping the control useful.

Hi John
    I have a Hitec-Turn 20SII with a Seicos LIII control. We just had to replace the power supply. the machine was down for 4 months waiting on the new power supply. Now at power up we are getting a "[1009] HI SYSTEM TABLE ERROR" and another screen that just says "SYSTEM TABLE CHECK-SUM ERROR" There is also a battery warning, Could it be that the battery got low enough in the 4 months of down time to corrupt some files but not loose them completely? There was a program loaded in the machine when we shut it down 4 months ago, that program is still there and looks correct.
    Jeff

If it aint broke, fix it till it is.

Just sent you a PM, take a look,
    John
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyinfool View Post
    Hi John
    I have a Hitec-Turn 20SII with a Seicos LIII control. We just had to replace the power supply. the machine was down for 4 months waiting on the new power supply. Now at power up we are getting a "[1009] HI SYSTEM TABLE ERROR" and another screen that just says "SYSTEM TABLE CHECK-SUM ERROR" There is also a battery warning, Could it be that the battery got low enough in the 4 months of down time to corrupt some files but not loose them completely? There was a program loaded in the machine when we shut it down 4 months ago, that program is still there and looks correct.

hi i have hitachi seiki 25r when uploading a program with the rs232 cable the machine froze i had to turn off the machine when i turned it on all of the programs were gone when i try to access the program list its empty and the machine freezes if i try to upload a new program the machine freezes when i access the input page need help thanks

You will have to regenerate the program area - PM me for details
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Madigan View Post
    hi i have hitachi seiki 25r when uploading a program with the rs232 cable the machine froze i had to turn off the machine when i turned it on all of the programs were gone when i try to access the program list its empty and the machine freezes if i try to upload a new program the machine freezes when i access the input page need help thanks

Page 5 of 9 34567