585,962 active members*
3,989 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Other Machines > Other Machine Topics > Anilam 3300mk offline software

Anilam 3300mk offline software

Hi Guys, I am trying to load the anilam 300mk offline software and I have the dongle key. Here is my situation. I had my control upgraded by Measurement Technologies to do away with the hard drive. I guess it is a rom chipset or such but that doesn't matter. Since my hard drive was still good and I had an old dell computer with a bad hard drive in it I opted to put the Anilam drive in the dell. I can start the computer up and F8 to get to the drive and retrieve files and all and tried to run the cnc software but due to no control motion boards it wouldn't let me so I thought might as well load the offline software. I did so and installed my dongle key and it worked fine. I had shut it off and when I restarted it loaded the software but before it could get to the run part of the software it gives a 5022 error. Anyone have a clue what may be wrong? Thanks in advance!

Re: Anilam 3300mk offline software

I figured it out, with the cnc machine software loaded on the disk and then loading the offline it is basically the same program but the machine uses a different Config file. Something causes it to over write the cfg file for the offline. I just have to interrupt with F8 then go to directory and run P3M from there and it works perfect. Just a work around but at least it is usable