585,741 active members*
5,011 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > RFQ (Request for Quote) > North America RFQ's > Remote Consulting - HELP NEEDED Setting Up, Configuring and Testing a CNC

Remote Consulting - HELP NEEDED Setting Up, Configuring and Testing a CNC

To whom it may concern,

I am seeking REMOTE help with the setup, configuration and testing of the following:
    1. Multicam 44
    2. WinCNC Software
    3. Vectric Procarve or cut2d

*** I am a NEWBIE and this is a first time project ***

The project is the basic configuration of the CNC machine with WinCNC and making sure it performs basic operations. Ideally we can perform some basic test runs with the Vectric product thats already installed or any other software that will allows to test the setup.

Ideally, we could have a quick call to clarify the scope and the fees to perform this support.

I have a deadline of July the 13th to have this project completed. Hours to work on this project are flexible on Eastern Standard Time (evenings, weekends, etc).

Thanking you in advance for your interest.

Lanny Menendez
    [email protected]

Re: Remote Consulting - HELP NEEDED Setting Up, Configuring and Testing a CNC

Mr. Lanny;
    I may be missing something so I'll ask. Where are you located? It'll help folks respond.
    Bill
    billyjack
    Helicopter def. = Bunch of spare parts flying in close formation! USAF 1974 ;>)

Quote Originally Posted by bill south View Post
    Mr. Lanny;
    I may be missing something so I'll ask. Where are you located? It'll help folks respond.
    Bill
    Hello Bill,
    Thank you for your response. I am located in South Florida. However, if possible, my intentions are to get remote support (via telephone and screen share using join.me ) for this setup and configuration. I hope this answers your question. We can have a quick call if you wish.
    Thanks again,
    Lanny Menendez

Sorry Lanny;
    It will be difficult to get set up via telephone unless you happen to find someone with the same equipment and software. I do use vectric (Aspire) but have a mach machine (novakon torus pro) and use Bobcad for my cad cam needs. Hopefully someone will chime in and lend you a hand.
    Bill
    billyjack
    Helicopter def. = Bunch of spare parts flying in close formation! USAF 1974 ;>)