585,758 active members*
4,619 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > DIY CNC Router Table Machines > Avid CNC > Nema 23 digital plug and play system with crp560-00E Custom Break out Board

Nema 23 digital plug and play system with crp560-00E Custom Break out Board

ATTN Corey or Ahren, Still needing your help, I currently have my Huanyang Model HY02D223B VFD and 2.2k Spindle up and running. I am very pleased with the performance for now, I plan later down the road when finances are better stepping up to your spindle and vfd kit since the Custom CRP560-00E breakout board plug and play system are pre-configured and set up for your VFD and spindle Package a bit better but I will have to wait for finances.

I spoke with Corey on Friday and he mentioned in an email that I would only have to worry about the PWM 0-10V and ground located on pin 1 on the CRP560-00E but forgot to mention where those two wires might hook too so that I can get mach3 set up to control the RPM's. I really appreciate all your help and I hope you guys can help me because controlling the speed through a potentiometer is driving me crazy!

Heading to your website now and ordering more stuff, thanks guys, I love the machine!!!

It almost looks like on my vfd there is a VO connection that stands for 0-10volts output terminals of digital frequency, I am only guessing but does the VO from my VFD plugs into the 0-10volt pwm on pin 1 and if it does then would the ground from my vfd plug into the ground as well, only guessing and not going to attempt until i get some feedback.

Re: Nema 23 digital plug and play system with crp560-00E Custom Break out Board

Hi Jerry,

We emailed you a diagram of the CRP560-00E board and that Diagram shows where the PWM and ground need to connect to. Please feel free to email or call me directly with any future questions.

Cory
    CNC Router Parts